- Sugar Foods names O'Connell its new ad agency of record. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p50
Announces the selection of Chicago, Illinois-based O'Connell Norton & Partners as the advertising agency of record for Sugar Foods Corp. Background on the account; Products manufactured and marketed by Sugar Foods.
- Kraft Realizes Savings From Two Operations Redesigns. Harrison, Dan // Frozen Food Age;Feb99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p54
Reports that two major Kraft Foods Inc. operations redesigns have begun producing significant efficiencies for the food giant. Significance of the company's move; Features of Kraft's centralized transportation operation in Wisconsin.
- USA holds back healthy second quarter for Kraft. // Dairy Industries International;Aug2002, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the performance of food firm Kraft Foods Inc. in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2002. Sales volume for cheese, meals and enhancers; Company income; Market performance of Kraft in other countries.
- Ooey Gooey Mess. Neff, Jack // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2003, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p46
Reports on the problems of U.S.-based Kraft Foods Inc. Credit rating downgrade; Departure of key executives; Reduction of sales and earnings outlook for 2003; Factors contributing to Kraft's disappointing performance. INSET: The cookie crumbles?.
- Road to success. Garrison, Bob // Dairy Field;Oct99, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p62
Features Northfield, Illinois-based food company Kraft Foods Inc. Goals aimed to be achieved; Corporate growth experienced; Business strategies utilized.
- Foreign targets tempting Kraft. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p4
Reports the slow-growth domestic food market faced by Kraft Foods Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Estimation on the increase of unit sales internationally; Plans of Kraft to expand services abroad; Acquisition of Nabisco Holdings Corp. by Kraft.
- Bozell Worldwide names O'Connell prexy of ON&P. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p64
Reports the appointment of Dan O'Connell as president of the food-marketing division of O'Connell Norton & Partners in Chicago, Illinois.
- News briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p22
Presents news briefs related to the food service and restaurant business in the United States as of August 30, 1999. Includes Berisford International PLC's completion of its tender offer to acquire all outstanding shares of equipment manufacturer Scotsman Industries; Wittco Foodservice...
- Nabisco's Strong Performance Not Enough for Some Investors. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2002, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p11
Deals with the sales volume of Kraft Foods Inc. as of July 2002. Sales performance of the company's biscuits, snacks and confectionery group; Forecast on the volume of shipment during the year.