- Daydots debuts online food safety school for workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/11/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p98
The article presents information about the launch of online food safety university called "Daydots U" by Daydots, a Fortworth, Texas based food-safety solutions company. The training course was developed by the company to offer an efficient method for training foodservice workers in the basics...
- Daydots launches sweepstakes to promote food safety. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/17/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p76
Reports on the launch of the Champions of Food Safety Sweepstakes by the supplier of food safety products Daydots in Fort Worth, Texas. Contest prizes; Aim of the company to promote food safety; Draw date.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2003, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p126
Presents an update on food manufacturers in the U.S. as of August 2003. Award received by nine suppliers to Darden Restaurants Inc.; Position of Tony Neuman at Tartan Marketing; Donation received by the National Restaurant Association from Daydots.
- SUPPLIER NEWS: NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p76
Reports developments related to the food industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Election of executives at Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.; Plan of H.J. Heinz Co. for overseas expansion; Service launch by Daydots.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2004, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p118
This article presents news briefs on the food manufacturing industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Daydots has contributed $25,000 to the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation. The donation will be divided among selected students across the U.S. who are pursuing careers in...
- MORE COOL STUFF. // Frozen Food Age;Jan2004, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p45
Presents an update on the frozen food industry in the U.S. as of January 2004. Features of PolarPod cooler or freezer offered by Miami, Florida-based National Partitions; Information on the new customer service center opened by Lawrenceville, Georgia-based Rovema Packaging Machines on the West...
- Daydots opening England manufacturing plant. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;07/17/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p3
Reports on Daydots International's plans of opening its first international manufacturing facility in England on October 1998. Floor area of the facility to be opened; Locations of manufacturing facilities opened by the company in various countries; Advantages of having a European location for...
- Maximum capacity: Daydots draws the line on growth. Flanders, Jack // Business Press;7/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, Small Business Monthly p1
Focuses on the growth of the Daydots Label Co. under Mike Milliorn's management. Inclusion of the company in `Inc.' magazine's list of 500 fastest growing private companies for three years; Construction on another facility to accommodate the company's growth; Growth rate of the company in five...
- Dots on top. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p17
Reports that Daydots Label Incorporated was listed in the Inc. magazine as one of ten entrepreneurial companies. Daydot's revenues for 1996; Expansion of the company.