THE TOPPING'S THE KEY: PIES IN VOGUE
- Dawn Opens Distribution Center. // Frozen Food Age;Sep2000, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p45
Reports on the bakery distribution center opened by Dawn Food Products, Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Products supplied by Dawn Food; Number of state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facilities operated by Dawn throughout the United States; Purpose of the distribution center.
- Dawn breaks ground on cake manufacturing plant. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p52
Focuses on the groundbreaking ceremonies held by bakery manufacturing firm Dawn Food Products for its cake manufacturing facility in Georgia. Completion date of the project; Size of the facility; Number of manufacturing plants and distribution facilities operated by the firm.
- Dawn Foods launches new range of fudge icings. // Food & Drink Technology;May2014, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
The article offers information on the range of Fudge Icing launched by Dawn Food Products Inc. under its Baker's Select brand.
- Wood 'expresses' desire to trick and treat students. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/28/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on Expressables, prepackaged lunches introduced by Wood Dining Services in the United States. Contents of the packaged lunches; Guarantee on the nutritional value of the product; Compliance of the product to the nutritional standards implemented by the United States Department of...
- Wood's concepts compete with the top names in QSR. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Wood Dining Services Inc.'s completion of its rollout of a variety of brands designed to compete with commercial foodservice concepts. Offer of service programs to clients that are more customized to customer bases; Revamped brands; Dishes offered.
- Wood's Salsa Rico kiosk rollout makes Mexican food portable. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Wood Dining Services is launching its Salsa Rico concept in a kiosk format in the spring of 2001. Perceived benefit of a portable version of the Salsa Rico to Wood Dining; Effort of Wood Dining in 2000 to develop or refresh several retail brands in order to compete with commercial...
- FRESH MEXICAN GRILL CONCEPT: Wood's Salsa Rico in kiosk. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the plan to roll out Salsa Rico, Wood Dining Services' fresh Mexican grill concept, in kiosk form to campus and business dining accounts in April 2001. Description of the concept; Aims for implementing the concept; Type of cooking to be used.
- IN ALL-SEGMENT ROLLOUT: Wood colors food healthy. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p24
Presents information on the national promotion for healthcare, resident and school dining by Wood Dining Services in the U.S. Importance of the promotion's partnership with the National Nutrition Month in March 2002; Features of the promotional kit for food service operators.
- FOR WOOD DINING SERVICES' CLIENTS: LIEVER LEVERAGES TOOLS. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p32
Interviews Damon Liever, senior vice president of marketing for Wood Dining Services. Contributions to the company; Plans for the company; Changes in the firm's branding and retailing tactics.