FOR INCREASED SALES: CART CREATIVITY
- DISPLAYING THE MERCHANDISE. // Beverage Dynamics;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 126 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the quarterly stocking study that aims to provide beverage retailers idea and competitive merchandising information on how to effectively display their products to attract customers.
- Soft drink sales flow into discount. Chervitz, Darren // Discount Store News;10/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 19, pF17
Reports on the rise in the number of people looking to non-supermarket retail outlets to buy non-alcoholic carbonated beverages for their households. Percentage of households that bought beverages at discount stores, clubs and drugstores; Pepsi's search for less traditional retail channels for...
- BevMo! opens 2nd Valley store. Moffitt, Clay // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/19/2012, p1
The article reports that BevMo!, regional beverage retailer in California will open a 9,400 square-foot store in Visalia, California on October 26, 2012.
- CHINA FOOD & DRINK REPORT: INCLUDES 5-YEAR FORECASTS TO 2017. // China Food & Drink Report;2013 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p1
A report on the food and drink industry of China as of third quarter (Q3) of 2013. The food and beverage industry of the country is one of the country's fastest-growing sectors. It cites that the food hygiene scare have been felt by the food and grocery retail industry while regional health...
- Off-TradeNews. Ruddy, John // Checkout;May2008, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p46
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Kevin Ecock on the rise of the grey market in the Irish off-trade, about the must stock drink brands for all retailers in summer, and another on the proposed legislation for the beverage industry.
- WHY CONVENIENCE? MOTT, TERRY // National Liquor News;Sep2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Information about the Annual Australian Alcohol Beverage Market (ALSA) Conference themed "Convenience is King" held at Burstwood Hotel and convention Centre in Perth, Western Australia on August 28, 2011 is presented in which the competition in the retail liquor store in Australia was discussed.
- polling station. // Grocer;6/15/2013, p27
Statistics are presented which show the results of a survey on whether stores in Great Britain should voluntarily stop selling strong beer and cider.
- IntiZen. Sreeharsha, Vinod // Latin Trade (English);May/Jun2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p28
The article profiles IntiZen, a tea beverage company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The company produced gourmet blends experimenting with Argentine-grown Camellia sinensis whose leaves and leafbuds are used in green and black teas. The success of the company brought its products to high-end...
- HOT STUFF. Boland, Dave // Checkout;Sep2007, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p74
The article reports on trends in the hot beverage market in Ireland as of September 2007. Trends suggest that the Irish have a strong taste for hot drinks, which is reflected throughout sales in the supermarkets and convenient stores across the region. Developments in the market also indicate...