NANCY PARKER'S LEGACY: SPORTSERVICE REVITALIZED
- Sportservice: Shifting gears as sports fans' tastes mature. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p66
Profiles Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corp. Strategies of Parker in management; How Parker satisfies customer demands; Services being offered by the company.
- 2nd Annual Conf.: Sportservice trains at CIA. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p34
Reports that Sportservice Corp. is investing in its food service staff through a training program at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, California. Background information on the program; Other participating companies.
- Calling all volunteers. // Food Management;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the search of Sportservice Corp. for employees. Business nature of the company; Comments from Charlie Henningsen, general manager for Sportservice at Jacob's Field, Cleveland.
- Riding the `new wave': Serving up today's events biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p77
Profiles Vincent Carriere, vice president of special events of Sportservice Corporation. Details on Carriere's responsibilites; Comments from Carriere.
- Vincent Carriere: Well Bread chef chooses the `sporting' life. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p38
Features Vincent Carriere, chef and vice president of the Well Bread division of Sportservice Corp. Duties and responsibilities; Challenges of his job; Customer expectations from the company.
- SPORTSERVICE'S NEW PREZ: BIELLO EYES OPERATOR FOCUS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the appointment of Nicholas Biello as president of Sportservice Corporation. His job responsibilities; His career background; Management plans of Biello for the company.
- Parker throws curve ball, quits as Sportservice prexy. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p3
Reports on Sportservice Corp. president Nancy Parker's decision to leave the food-service company at the end of December 2000. Reason for Parker's resignation; Business operations of Sportservice Corp.; Parker's achievements as president of the company.
- Parker takes on all as president of Sportservice. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/31/98, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p18
Examines the job of Nancy Parker as president of Sportservice Corp. Parker's career background; Parker's creation of two teams at the firm; Coping strategies for the firm's loss of its contract with the US Tennis Association; Parker's management strategies; Plans for the firm.
- Mounting a new team effort: New focus on 16,000 employees. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p77
Profiles Nancy Parker, president of Sportservice Corporation. Background information on the company; Views of Parker.