TO DRIVE COMPLIANCE: Fine Host sets e-commerce
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/08/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p22
Presents news briefs concerning the electronic business segment of the food service business as of January 8, 2001. Allied Domecq's test pilot of a digital menu board from Clarity Visual Systems Inc. at a Dunkin Donuts store in Bangkok, Thailand; Fine Host Corp.'s plan of introducing Instill...
- Big names debate Spain's c-commerce trends. // Frontline Solutions;May2002, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on issues related to collaborative commerce trends in Spain. Problem associated with electronic procurement; Improvement of purchasing and supply process; Benefits of c-commerce.
- Beyond Paper Clips. Greenbaum, Joshua // Software Magazine;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p120
Focuses on the generations of electronic business. Focus of the first generation on electronic retailing and electronic procurement; Details on trading exchanges dominating the second generation of e-business; Information on intelligent exchange, the third generation of e-business.
- Catch the Wave of E-procurement. Attaran, Mohsen; Attaran, Sharmin // Industrial Management;May/Jun2002, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p16
Discusses the benefits of electronic procurement (e-procurement) in the supplier-to-customer chain. Reduction of cycle times and processing costs; Consolidation of purchasing practices; Elimination of paperwork; On time delivery; Companies implementing e-procurement.
- EMERGING FROM A LEGAL BOG. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;11/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p67
Focuses on efforts of state governments in the United States to resolve legal issues affecting electronic commerce-based business procurement transactions. Clarification of legal hurdles on industrial procurement in Pennsylvania; Challenges in implementing clear procurement guidelines...
- Keep your head in the game. Berklan, James M. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Apr2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p35
Comments on the decline of e-commerce in the healthcare purchasing industry of the U.S. in 2001. Advice for adopting e-commerce strategies.
- Buyers see value proposition. // Finance Week;3/29/2002, p36
Focuses on the technology platform linking suppliers to buyers in South Africa. Creation of optimal procurement practices; Use of CommerceZone to guide clients in culling its list of suppliers; Achievement of better pricing.
- Suppliers also stand to gain. // Finance Week;3/29/2002, p37
Focuses on the value proposition for buyers and suppliers in South Africa. Increase in volumes and revenues; Online efficiencies in the supply chain; Transparency in cost structure and pricing.
- Suppliers matter as much as clients. // Finance Week;3/29/2002, p45
Focuses on the delivery of a value proposition to satisfy potential clients in South Africa. Intermediary between clients and suppliers; Management of procurement costs; Improvement of the efficiencies in the supply chain; Reduction in the total number of suppliers. INSET: Commodity groups...