UNIV. OF CALIF.-IRVINE: Hosp. trains, rearranges kitchen to make room for room service
- UCI, potential managers in talks. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;11/04/96, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p28
Looks at the University of California Irvine Medical Center (UCI) and its quest for managers, partners and profitability. Financial information on UCI revenue; Role of Mark Laret in negotiations and morale boosting; UCI operations and optimism of Laret.
- First scandal, now this. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;04/07/97, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p124
Focuses on the University of California Irvine (UCI) Medical Center. Change in the image generated by the center; Questioning of UCI's reputation and commitment to the community; Predicted impact that the center's planned affiliation with an outside hospital operator could have on its image;...
- Head-to-toe peace of mind: The UCI executive physical. // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pB-16
Gives information on the University of California (UCI) Executive Health Program which is being offered by UCI Medical Center. Purpose of the program; Features of the program; Information on the exam; Comments from Lloyd Rucker, Executive Health Program physician and clinical professor at UCI.
- 'Post-Affordable Care Act' CEO Sought for UCI Medical Center. REED, VITA // Orange County Business Journal;3/23/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p4
The article announces that Howard Federoff was appointed vice chancellor for health affairs of the University of California-Irvine (UCI) Medical Center.
- Patient satisfaction could really pay off for staff. Levenson, Deborah // AHA News;02/22/99, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p7
Reports the financial incentives gained by the staff of the University of California Irvine Medical Center from patient satisfaction. Result from a survey conducted by Press, Ganey Associates; Account of a similar survey conducted by the Hay Group; Comments from Mark Laret, chief executive...
- Execs fired in whistleblower case. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;7/3/95, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p11
Reports on the dismissal of University of California Irvine (UCI) Medical Center's executive director Mary Piccione and deputy executive director Herb Spiwak for allegedly retaliating against employees who reported physician misconduct at the center's fertility clinic. Investigation of the...
- Medical makeover. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;02/09/98, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p4
Details the advertising plans of Schoffel and Associates for the University of California at Irvine (UCI) Medical Center. Findings of the research conducted by Schoffel about the UCI Medical Center; Recommendations of the agency; Cost of the campaign; Brief account on an advertisement for the...
- UCI Medical Center Head to Retire. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;1/19/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p6
The article announces the retirement of Terry Belmont as University of California (UC) Irvine Medical Center chief executive effective June 30, 2015.
- Preventing and Treating Stroke With Certified Excellent Care. // Orange County Business Journal;10/28/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 43, pC-62
The article provides information on University of California (UC) Irvine Medical Center of UC Irvine Health that provides stroke care in Orange County, California, which is described by The Joint Commission as one of the medical centers delivering state-of-the-art care to stroke patients.