NEW SCHOOLS SVCS. HEAD: Bond steps up at Sodexho
- Sodexho Marriott promotes Mulligan. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p22
Reports on Thomas Mulligan's appointment as president of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc.'s corporate services division. Roles and responsibilities; Mulligan's previous position in the company.
- AS BILL HAMMAN RETIRES: Rick Brockland takes over Sodexho Higher Educ. Div. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Rick Brockland has been named president of food service firm, Sodexho Marriott Services' Higher Education Division based in Orlando, Florida. Retirement of Bill Hamman at Sodexho; Career background of Brockland.
- In 1999 NACUFS Fact-Hunt: Marie Rodkey Wins Top Prize. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p2
Announces that Marie Rodkey of Sodexho Marriott has won a free trip to the 1999 NACUFS national conference. Job description of Rodkey; Educational background of Rodkey; Other winners.
- Landel to head corporate services at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p18
Reports the appointment of Michel Landel as president of corporate services division of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Details on his appointment; Effect of his appointment on the outsourced services of the company.
- New school president at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Jim Seaton president of its School Food Services Division. Person replaced by Seaton; Background information on Seaton; Services provided by the unit.
- Contract mgmt. execs. on-the-move. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p2
Presents update on promotions and appointments of employees in the food service industry in the United States as of December 15, 1999. Reason behind the resignation of Lawrence E. Hyatt as senior vice president and chief financial officer at Sodexho Marriott Services; Responsibilities of Cindy...
- Master Team Builder. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p34
An interview with Rod Bond, president of the school services division of Sodexho, is presented. He states that he went into the school business following the sale of Saga to Marriott in 1986. He says that the Free Breakfast in the Classroom program provides nourishment to children. He believes...
- In brief. // Food Management;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p14
Reports developments in the food service industry in the United States as of February 2001. Promotion of Rod Bond as president of Sodexho Marriott Services; Operation of first Cinnamon bakery at the Washington Hospital Center; Appointment of Dennis Logan as president and chief executive officer...
- Bond seeks ties with schools. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Presents an interview with Rod Bond, president of the School Services division of Sodexho USA, regarding the efforts of the company to educate self-operating school districts. Significance of foodservice and facilities management education to students; Reason behind the need for districts to...