Philadelphia City Councilman May Sue City Over PAID Stadium Leases
- Philadelphia Councilman Sues City Over Stadium Lease Agreements. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p56
Reports on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, city council member David Cohen's filing of a lawsuit against the city for allegedly entering into an illegal stadium lease agreement with the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development. Other legal hurdles to the city's stadium construction plans;...
- Undergirl's wonderboy. Chuensumran, Prim // Interview;Nov97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p74
Profiles David Cohen, creator of the underwear label Undergirl. Background information on Cohen; Information on the design and packaging for Cohen's collection; Comments by Cohen on his designs; Availability of Undergirl.
- USB adds David D. Cohen to insurance team. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/27/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p17
The article announces that David D. Cohen has been hired as personal lines account executive by Ulster Savings Bank in New York.
- THE WEEK IN THE CITY. // PRWeek (London);3/30/2012, p10
This section offers news briefs in London, England including the appointment of Matthew Tyler as a partner in College Hill's Natural Resources team, the recruitment of David Cohen as Powerscourt finance director and the appointment of Hume Brophy to handle ENOVA's media relations.
- DAVID COHEN'S WAR. N. V. // Forbes Asia;Mar2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p69
The article presents information about David Cohen, the U.S. Treasury's Assistant Secretary for terrorist financing. Cohen is currently touring Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan and Pakistan. His mission is to turn off the spigot of money flowing to terrorists. He is accompanied by a...
- News director resigns after remarks. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;08/31/98, Vol. 128 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the resignation of KDNL-TV news director David Cohen on August 24, 1998 while he was on suspension for remarks he made during a newsroom meeting. His comment on a story about African Americans and heart diseases; Replacement for Cohen.
- David Cohen, entrepreneur, dead at 80. // DSN Retailing Today;06/24/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p4
Pays tribute to entrepreneur David Cohen, who died on May 30, 2002 in Medford, New York. Cause of his death; Details of the founding of John's Bargain Store; His survivors.
- Meredith moves its new media to brands. Kelly, Keith J. // Advertising Age;1/29/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p27
Reports that Meredith Magazine Group is nudging new-media activities under CD-Rom individual brands. Naming David Cohen as director of the new media for the periodical `Better Homes and Gardens'; Comments from Meredith Magazines president Chris Little.
- U.S. Treasury Under Secretary Visits India. // India -- West;7/6/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 33, pA36
The article presents information on David Cohen, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence of the U.S. Department of the Treasury who visited India during June 25, 2012 to June 26, 2012.