Influential Portfolio Manager James Gammon to Retire
- James Gammon of Lebenthal Asset Management. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;01/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30564, p8
Looks at the decision of James L. Gammon, president of Lebenthal Asset Management Inc., to sell zero-coupon bonds that made up 15 percent of the firm's $252 million in assets. Concerns on the declining market; Prediction of a 12 percent decline in the price of zeros.
- bond girl. // Cosmo Girl;May2003, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p130
Interviews Alexandra Lebenthal, president and chief executive officer of financial firm Lebenthal. Reason for girls to pursue careers in finance; Favorite part of her job in the firm; Opinion on the best opportunities for women in Wall Street.
- Small Business Champion. Kaufman, Joanne // Working Mother;Oct2001, p88
Profiles Alexandra Lebenthal, chief executive officer of Lebenthal & Co. at the Wall Street in New York, New York. Work and family life; Role in developing family-friendly programs; Context of the Employee Phase Back program. INSET: SMALL BUSINESS HONOR ROLL..
- Lebenthal offers credit reports on Web. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports that Lebenthal & Co. is offering credit reports on its Web site. Description of the bonds of the company.
- Dot the I's cross the T's. Edwards, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p9
Presents information on what advertising agencies have to do in order to gain the advertising account of Lebenthal and Co. Value of the account; How Jim Lebenthal, the chairman of the company is described; Business operations of the company.
- Lebenthal's taxable muni fund has hit its stride after a rocky start. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30443, p7
Describes the performance of Lebenthal & Co.'s taxable municipal bond fund. Markets served; Top five holdings in the Lebenthal taxable fund; Comment by James L. Gammon, president and senior portfolio manager of the company; Forecast on the municipal bond market supply.
- Love my stocks. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p3
Looks at the steps which Alexandra Lebenthal, president of Lebenthal and Company has put in place to ensure the competitiveness of the firm in the municipal bonds industry. Personal information on Alexandra Lebenthal; Plans for the implementation of further investment equities; Continued...
- Lebenthal & Co. Increases Its Footprint With New L.A. Office. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;6/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33933, p5
The article informs that New York City-based broker-dealer Lebenthal & Co. has expanded its public finance business by setting up its new office in Los Angeles, California.
- Municipal Veteran Jay Alpert Joins Lebenthal as New Head of Sales. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p6
The article announces the appointment of municipal veteran Jacob "Jay" Alpert, formerly of M.R. Beal & Co., as the new head of sales at Lebenthal & Co. LLC.