Looking for a Friend, Detroit Hospital Gets Downgraded to B1 by Moody's
- Hospital plans project. Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;5/8/95, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p2
Informs about the seeking of Michigan State's approval by the Garden City Hospital, Osteopathic, for construction and renovation projects.
- Garden City Hospital board examines affiliation options. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;03/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p2
Reports that Detroit, Michigan-based Garden City Hospital is inviting affiliation partners to help it face its financial troubles. Affiliation options available to the hospital; Comment of Moody's Investors Service on Garden City's depressed bond rating; Cost reduction program of Garden City...
- Garden City Hospital signs sale pact with California firm. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/10/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p30
The article reports on the asset purchase agreement signed by Garden City Hospotal with Prime Healthcare Services, a for-profit hospital based in Ontario, California.
- S&P reviews two Michigan hospitals. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;2/12/96, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p120
Reports on the Standard & Poor's Corp.'s rating of Garden City Hospital and North Oakland Medical Centers. Negative outlook for Garden City; Lowered rating for North Oakland.
- CON ROUNDUP. Broda, Natalie // Crain's Detroit Business;8/17/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p0016
The article lists applications filed from June 10-August 11, 2015 which include Select Specialty Hospital, Garden City Hospital, and Beaumont Hospital.
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/18/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p0020
The article announces several career changes in Detroit, Michigan in June 2012 including the promotion of Donna Frye to senior manager at BDO USA LLP, Tina Wheeler as head of national audit and enterprise risk services for healthcare providers at Deloitte LLP, and Bette Fitz as vice president...
- Local hospital merger talks are in the air. GREENE, JAY // Crain's Detroit Business;1/27/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p0024
The article looks at rumors of possible hospital mergers in Michigan. Beaumont Health System is allegedly in talks with Oakwood Healthcare Inc. and Tenet Health Care for a possible merger. Garden City Hospital is said to be in merger or sale talks with Ontario, California-based for-profit...
- Nonprofit Garden City Hospital sells to Calif.-based for-profit. WELCH, SHERRI // Crain's Detroit Business;7/7/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p0008
The article reports that for-profit hospital chain Prime Healthcare Services acquired the nonprofit Garden City Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Topics discussed include the value of the deal, terms of the agreement including the Garden City to remain an acute-care hospital and for Prime...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.