- AFTER THE DEPRESSION. // Stockade;2005, Issue 38, p22
Provides information on the January 26, 1934 "The Karori and Northland Mail" which reported the construction activities in both Karori and Northland. Houses and establishments being constructed in Karori; Details of the establishments being renovated and extended.
- VAUGHAN MILLS PROJECT: LOOKING AHEAD. // PM Network;Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Presents information on the Vaughan Mills shopping, leisure and entertainment complex construction project in Vaughan, Ontario, which began on June 16, 2003. Total number of jobs generated; Value of the project.
- ONELINERS. // Environmental Design & Construction;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p10
Presents updates relevant to environmental design and construction businesses for September and October 2003. Certification given by GREENGUARD Environmental Institute; Web site for the GreenBlue online project.
- Resources. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p108
Lists resources for environmental design and construction in the U.S and Canada. AIA Library and Archives; American Bamboo Society; Building Environmental Science and Technology; CTG Energetics Inc.; Canadian Wood Council; EnvironDesign; Engberg Anderson Design Partnership.
- Building owner/development/management firms. Patterson, Maureen // Buildings;Aug95, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p26
Stresses the continued importance of full-service real estate firms in the building industry. Indications of positive growth in net operating income by Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International; Increase in new construction contracts in May 1995.
- Who's who in commercial buildings ownership 1996. Reed, Kim // Buildings;Aug96, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p48
Presents information on the status of the commercial buildings industry in the United States. List of the top commercial building companies in the United States; Profile of commercial building industry executives; Issues facing the industry for 1996.
- Who's who in commercial buildings management 1996. Reed, Kim // Buildings;Aug96, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p62
Presents information on the status of the commercial buildings management sector of the construction industry in the United States. List of the top commercial building management firm in the United States; Profile of commercial building industry executives; Issues facing the industry for 1996.
- The athletic integrator. // Buildings;Jul98, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p44
Part I. Present information on a building integration roundtable discussion of leading vendors in construction industry in the United States. Information on third-party systems integrator; Definition of integration; Roles of system integrator.
- HSE to swoop on builders merchants. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2011, p5
The article reports on the plan of Luton Borough Council to conduct Health and Safety inspections of builders merchants and other distributor in the Luton area in England.
- Construction. // Business News New Jersey;12/27/95, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p6
Looks at New Jersey's construction sector for nonresidential and industrial buildings. Statistics for fall of residential buildings in 1993; Slight increase in 1994; Decline of construction for industrial buildings; Statistics.