MARKETING TO CONSUMERS: Making the Most of Your Time Prospective Client Marketing Metheds
- Reap what you sow. BILLINGHAM, STEVE // Money Marketing;7/3/2014, Issue 1444, p45
The article offers suggestions and tips for financial advisers on how to sustain a successful marketing initiative including the importance of developing and maintaining good relationships with clients and prospects and the significance of knowing the needs of the consumers.
- A DAY AT THE RACES. Leder, Gerri // On Wall Street;Jun2008, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p86
The article features Jennifer Khoury, financial advisor at Wachovia Securities based in Richmond, Virginia and her move to turn her passion for horses into a marketing focus to build business relationships. She offered to sponsor a Hunter Show Brunch for junior horse riding competition at the...
- The Patient Gardener. Swift, Marie // Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p99
Presents information on the drip marketing approach in creating a successful investment advisor-client relationship. Importance of developing an ideal client profile; Factors to consider in creating a database profile of prospected clients; Components of a drip-marketing plan; Materials needed...
- Content Strategy. GRANT, DAVE // Financial Planning;Feb2014, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses how financial planners can write a great copy and attract clients. These tips are designed to connect with the clients in financial planners' target niche. Planners are advised to consider blogging, newsletters and writing guest articles as an inexpensive way to speak...
- Cold Call Champions. GOOD, BILL // Research;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p53
The article offers the author's insights on some of his chosen cold calling scripts. He says that the cold walk script which was considered as the overall approach. He relates that the company employee script is seen to be a success, having a list of company staff. He suggests that in the last...
- Referrals 2.0. Wershing, Stephen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2011 Practice Management Solutis, p6
The article focuses on the methods used by financial advisers to attract clients in the U.S. The financial advisers used the demographics, profession and investable assets in identifying prospect clients. It cites the need for financial adviser to show their prospect clients on their capacity to...
- Life Stories. KASS, ELLIOT // Onwallstreet.com;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of how she became financial planner and putting her clients' interests first.
- Positive charge. Byrne, Tony // Money Marketing;1/10/2013, p21
The author comments on how the government's Retail Distribution Review (RDR) helps create better relationships between clients and independent financial advisers (IFA) in Great Britain.
- How to Build a Niche Practice. Grote, Jim // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the application of niche practice, a focus on a particular client such as baby boomers or expectant parents, in financial planning as a strategy for economic growth. The pros and cons of niche practice are presented which include its ability to create deeper understanding...