Tools at Your Fingertips
- Keep Your Practice Top of Mind to Get Referrals. Denavit, Charise // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep/Oct2011 Practice Management Sol, p30
The article offers information on the Financial Planning Perspectives electronic newsletter (e-letter) subscription service from the Financial Planning Association.
- Most Popular Marketing Methods Used. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p9
The article lists the most popular marketing and advertising methods used by financial planners from January 2009-January 2010 including referrals, web site, and electronic newsletter.
- Financial PLANNING interactive. // Financial Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p14
Presents an update on the interactive financial planning market as of March 2003. Participation of financial planner Dan Moisand at the Modern Masters of financial planning's monthly chat; Series of E-newsletters launched by financial-planning.com for independent advisers.
- In Demand: Your Opinions. // Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the "Financial Planning" magazine. Advantage of producing its E-newsletter The Planners' Weekly; Results of an online survey on referral relationships with attorneys.
- Listening to Your Pulse. // Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
Offers information on a weekly poll question published on the Web site and electronic newsletter of "Financial Planning." Results of a poll that asked which feature is most important to readers when selecting a broker-dealer; Scope of the information featured on the site.
- Opinions Wanted. // Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the poll questions posted on the "Planner's Weekly" electronic newsletter and on the home page of the periodical's Web site for the financial planning industry. Return on commodities; Use of exchange-traded funds in the financial marketplace.
- L.V. online newsletter offers free subscriptions. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p27
Announces electronic newsletters in Las Vegas, Nevada offering free subscriptions. Includes e-Vegas; Features of the electronic newsletter; Trends in subscription.
- You'll know a bad one when you see it. Rosen, Sheri // Communication World;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p43
Presents recommendations for electronic newsletter formatting. Imitation of book and magazine formats; Quality of screen design and presentation; Avoidance of online scanning in large formats; Monitoring of information; Identification of market for online products.
- New from CAUSE: CAMPUS WATCH. // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p52
Reports on CAUSE's publication of an electronic newsletter called CAMPUS WATCH. Contact information.