Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Come Back Mostly Higher
- Textile Barometers. // Textile World;Oct2004, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p19
The paper provides information on textile and economic indicators in the United States as of October 2004. These include: textile mill employment, mill product employment, textile mill production workers, mill product production workers, textile mill weekly earnings, manufacturers' textile mill...
- U.K. home prices rise. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/31/2014, pA02
Nationwide's price index rose 0.5% in Oct., more than the 0.3% expected and reversing a Sept. decline. The yearly increase eased to 9% from Sept.'s 9.4% but was higher than the 8.5% forecast. Nationwide expects demand to soften further, based on new buyer inquiries.
- Overall Hospital Cost Estimates in Children with Congenital Heart Disease: Analysis of the 2012 Kid's Inpatient Database. Faraoni, David; Nasr, Viviane; DiNardo, James // Pediatric Cardiology;Jan2016, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p37
This study sought to determine overall hospital cost in children with congenital heart disease (CHD) and to compare cost associated with cardiac surgical procedures, cardiac catheterizations, non-cardiac surgical procedures, and medical admissions. The 2012 Healthcare Cost and Utilization...
- Impact of inflation on investment returns. Waddal, Harry // Banking;Mar79, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p11
Offers information on the comparison of the annual rates of increase in the Consumer Price Index in the U.S. Derivation of dividend figures paid on components of the Standard and Poor's 500 Stock Index.
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;6/22/2001, p8
Presents graphs on the economic indicators of Canada from year 1998-2001. Gross domestic product; Consumer price index; Stock composite index; Unemployment rate.
- STATISTICS. Counihan, Gillian // Finweek;3/2/2006, p78
The article reports on several economic indicators in South Africa as of March 2, 2006. Key statistics are cited for indicators such as the gross domestic product, imports and exports, foreign reserves, foreign exchange rates, consumer and producer price indexes, as well as stock, financial and...
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/30/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
The article presents markets news briefs. The Hang Seng Index hit an all-time high on October 30, 2006, trading at 18,296. The yen came under pressure against the euro as a result of Japan's weak consumer price index.
- D. Domestic Perspectives. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2002, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p42
Presents a tabular representation of the U.S. economy based on the data collected from agencies and private organizations as of 2002. Consumer price index in urban areas; Index of stock prices; Participation rates in the labor market.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;1/25/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
The article presents statistics on the rise in New York metro area's consumer price index in 2009, New York stock index weekly change, and median price of Manhattan condominium in 4Q of 2009.