Sacramento District to Go Ahead with $1.3B Sewer Program
- Lighter Pipe, Custom Fittings Help Speed Plant Project. Boudreaux, Erin // WaterWorld;Nov2011, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p32
The article reports that lighter pipes and custom fittings from Hobas Pipe USA LP were used in the Springfield Metro Sanitary District (SMSD) upgrade of the Spring Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Springfield, Illinois in 2011. It says that 418 feet of 84 inch diameter of...
- St. Charles begins $23M sewer plant expansion. // St. Charles Journal;8/28/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 69, pA2
The article reports on the 23 million dollar upgrade of the Mississippi River wastewater treatment plant in Saint Charles, Missouri, which is expected to be completed by September 2013.
- Kï¿½ppala 2001--upgrading and expansion of the Kï¿½ppala Wastewater Treatment Plant: project management. Bengtsson, B.; Palmgren, T. // Water Science & Technology;2000, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p81
Discusses project management details for the upgrading and expansion of the Kï¿½ppala Wastewater Treatment Plant in Stockholm, Sweden. Decision-making; Planning and preliminary design; Comparison between different contractor forms; Project organization; Pilot project; Realization; Document...
- Integrated sidestream treatment for enhanced enlargement of sewage plants. Kolisch, G.; Rolfs, T. // Water Science & Technology;2000, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p155
Discusses the development of an integrated sidestream treatment for the enhanced enlargement of sewage plants. Process features; Process verification; Technical realization of sidestream treatment; Operation strategy.
- Blue River WWTP disinfection project section two underway. // Underground Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on the Blue River Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Disinfection project undertaken to improve the quality of the effluent in area waterways in Kansas City, Kansas by the Water Service Department of Kansas City which maintains water collection distribution systems.
- UU invests in sewage works makeover. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jul2013, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the upgrade in the Cleator Wastewater Treatment Works facility in England of water management company United Utilities (UU) in 2013.
- Uncovering a Paradise. CARR, MARIO // Water Canada;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p24
The article focuses on the clean-up projects in Hamilton, Ontario which involves the transformation of the waterfront surrounding Hamilton Harbour into a series of parks, improvement of the Skyway and Woodward wastewater treatment plants, and revitalization of Lake Ontario shoreline.
- Civil Works/Infrastructure: Yellow River Water Reclamation Facility Improvements Project. Hunter, Pam // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/11/2013, Vol. 270 Issue 4, p26
The article announces that the Yellow River Water Reclamation Facility upgrade in Gwinnett County, Georgia, has been selected as the winner of the publication's 2012 award for best construction project in the civil works/infrastructure category.
- Top 100 Projects 2012 77: Kitchener Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade. // ReNew Canada;2012 Supplement, p58
The article offers information on the Kitchener Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade project owned by the Region of Waterloo in Ontario in 2012.