Cincinnati Water's First Revenue Deal Will Fund Kentucky Project
- Matchmakers. Jones, Forrest // Latin Trade (English);Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on the joint bond that will be issued by Venezuela and Argentina. It cites the risks that will be faced by the Venezuelan government in backing the bond. The two countries also plan to build an oil pipeline running to and from both Argentina and Venezuela. It mentions other...
- California City Appeals IRS Finding in Wastewater Plan. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p1
Reports that Santa Rosa, California has appealed to the United States Tax Court a decision by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) preventing it from using tax-exempt governmental bonds to finance construction of a pipe to take treated wastewater to a geyser field which will be used to generate...
- Lubbock Deals Against Arid Future. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/15/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33482, p1
The article reports on the status of the 240 million dollars pipeline project, which will supply about 3.2 billion gallons of water yearly upon its completion in 2012, in Lubbock, Texas. It mentions that the 90% of the project will be funded through self-supported debt from wastewater, water and...
- Construction Begins on Second Phase of TransColorado Pipeline. // American Gas;Oct98, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p10
Announces that construction has begun on the second phase of the TransColorado pipeline project. Expected date of its completion; What the project can provide.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the contenders for the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline contracts in Oman. Aggregate cost of the two pipelines; Finance proposals for the projects.
- Banks pile in for Oman gas pipeline loans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the financing plans for the proposed 580 million dollar Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman. Technical bids for the project; Contractors and banking groups.
- IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p30
Reports on the financing of the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman.
- Water pipeline project announced. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Announces the plans for the construction of water pipeline by Walnut Creek Special Utility District from Lake Bridgesport to Paradise, Cottondale and Wise County, Texas. Areas where the pipeline will provide fresh water; Funding source of the project; Date of acceptance of bids for the project.
- Gas pipeline project poses multifaceted challenges. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p22
Describes the challenges encountered in the successful installation of a pressure gas pipeline in Sedona, Arizona. Developers of the project; Environmental issues and concerns identified during the public comment period; Horizontal directional drilling.