Refunding Proposal to Go to Albany
- BANs a Boon for N.Y. MTA, Finance Official Says. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/27/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34450, p1
Better transparency, among other benefits, drives New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's aggressive bond anticipation note strategy, said one official.
- N.Y. MTA Plans $1 Billion Sale, Including $250 Million Remarketing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/26/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33405, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell more than one billion dollars of tax-exempt debt in November 2010 that includes a remarketing of variable-rate debt as fixed rate worth 250 million dollars in New York.
- N.Y. MTA, TBTA Ready $1.6B of Debt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p1
Reports on the plans of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and its subsidiary the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) for the sale of its bonds as of November 5, 2001. Financial advisor for the sale of TBTA general purpose revenue bonds; Ratings of the bonds by...
- N.Y. MTA Prepares Record-Setting $14 Billion Offering. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the approval of the bond resolutions of Capital Program Review Board in New York City. Preparation of Metropolitan Transportation Authority to bring 14 billion dollars debt refinancing to the market; Refusal of the review board to act on the resolutions.
- Tender Piece Of MTA Deal Now in Doubt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p1
Reports the cancellation of the refinancing plan by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Approval of the federal law authorizing an additional advance of refunding certain bonds; Eligibility of the bonds for the refundings; Completion of the tender process.
- On Heels of Tobacco Bonanza, N.Y. MTA Ups the Ante to $2.8B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p35
Reports the transportation revenue offering of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York. Plan of institutional pricing; Growth of the retail demand; Assessment of the preliminary price.
- A Tale of the Takedown. McKaig, Ryan; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p1
No abstract available.
- Long-Term Debt Neared $30B in May. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p1
Reports the increase of long-term debt in New York. Influence of bond sales and tobacco-backed issuance to the increase; Reformation of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Stability of rates on tax-exempt bonds.
- MTA Dominates Busy Calendar With $1.8 Billion Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p40
Reports the domination of New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in the state service contract revenue offering. Maturation of the bonds; Amount of the revenue offering; Citation of MTA's other credits.