Down-Sell In Japan
- Check It Out. King, W. B. // Convenience Store News;11/17/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p59
The article focuses on the in-store services offered to customers in the United States. This includes services such as ATM machines, checking or the acceptance of credit and debit cards. According to Shelly Gibbons, vice president of operations and personnel for the 28-chain Quik Mart Stores...
- 7-Eleven profits double up. // In-Store;May2003, p15
Reports that international convenience store operator 7-Eleven almost doubled its operating profit for the first quarter of 2003.
- Slurpees for City Slickers? // Convenience Store News;8/4/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p8
True to its word to take over urban markets with an upscale convenience store prototype, Dallas, Texas-based 7-Eleven Inc. continued its aggressive push into elegant Loop district in Chicago, Illinois. The chain in July 2003 opened its ninth downtown convenience store introducing products like...
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/16/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 24, pP27
A list of the top convenience stores and mini marts with the most locations across the U.S. as of June 16, 2008 is presented, which includes 7-Eleven, Terrible Herbst and Rebel.
- 7-Eleven, Jakarta-Style. // New York Times Upfront;11/5/2012, Vol. 145 Issue 4, p4
The article talks about the 7-Eleven convenience store in Jakarta, Indonesia which features live music, international food, and free Wi-Fi.
- New York 7-Eleven's receive upgrades. // National Petroleum News;Feb97, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the remodeling, remerchandising and introduction of new products in 7-Eleven stores in Buffalo and Rochester, New York.
- 7-Eleven Ousts Several Chicago-Area Franchisees. // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Oct2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p8
The article presents information on the acquisition of several convenience stores in Chicago, Illinois by 7-Eleven Inc.
- 7-Eleven grows up as convenience retailer and icon. Vavra, Bob // National Petroleum News;May2000, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p18
Features 7-Eleven Inc., a convenience-store chain in the United States. Company history; Contributions to the retail industry; International operations; Business strategy.
- 7-Eleven to close 120 stores. // National Petroleum News;Apr2002, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the plan of 7-Eleven Inc. to close its several convenience stores in the U.S. to increase profits. Investments in technology and focus on reducing cost; Expectation of company earnings for the year 2002; Anticipation for the continuous improvement in its traditional convenience business.