True cost of online ordering
- How e-marketplaces bred fear, then greed, then embarassment. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p44
Assesses the e-sourcing technology industry in Great Britain. Internet negotiation tool-set for Volkswagen; Capability of e-marketplaces providers; Reduction on development cost.
- Slick bricks make big money off clicks. Nucifora, Alf // Business Journal (Central New York);4/4/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p25
Focuses on the profitability of electronic commerce in the U.S. Cost effectiveness; Efficacy of the electronic commerce services; Capability to enhance business processes.
- A useful dose of realit-e. Wileman, Andrew // Management Today;Jul2000, p85
Considers cost issues related to electronic commerce. Cost base; Venture capital; Sales and marketing costs.
- Hype Versus Hope for E-Commerce in China. Rosen, Daniel H. // China Business Review;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the areas that need to be addressed for the development of electronic commerce in China. Telecommunication costs; Problems in the creation of an online payments system; Creation of privacy and security; Challenges with regards to involvement of the Chinese government.
- When taking measure of e-commerce, don't forget about the costs. Tweney, Dylan // InfoWorld;11/30/98, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p60
Deals with electronic commerce costs. Purchase prices for technologies and services; Acquisition of hardware and software to build an electronic commerce solution; Addition of integration to enterprise resource planning and legacy data systems; Pricing competition on the Internet.
- Will 2002 be the year of B2B? Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;2/14/2002, p14
Reports the first online trading hub for farmers the evidence of new era for business-to-business (B2B) electronic-marketplaces in Great Britain. Difference between First 4 Farming Hub from electronic-marketplaces; Scope of B2B for the new breed of electronic-trading hubs; Influence of...
- E-commerce: Money, money, and more money. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p18
Discusses the costs of setting up and maintaining an electronic commerce venture. Average capital investment needed for an enterprise Web electronic commerce site; Variables that influence costs; Emergence of Web site differentiation and innovation as major factors affecting competitiveness in...
- NACHA approves rule supporting electronic healthcare payments via ACH. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on a 2013 decision which the Electronic Payments Association made to adopt an innovative healthcare payments rule as part of the National Automated Clearing House Association rules.
- Time for an Online Store? Matyjewicz, George // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec98, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p40
Looks at the costs of operating a Web site and information that can be obtained from an online store. Comparison of the cots of an online store with those of a physical store; Information on how retailers can use online suppliers and trade shows and market weeks; Principles to follow to make...