Sales fall for home interest magazines
- The Data: Circ Scorecard. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p14
Presents charts depicting magazine sales. Struggles of mass circulation magazines; Stability of magazine circulation; Number of magazines posting circulation declines.
- Do Men Read After Beer and Babes? Lindsay, Greg; Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/9/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 95, p12
Focuses on the publishing landscape in the U.S. Optimism of the competitors of Maxim, Stuff and FHM magazines; Decline in sales; Market for post-lad magazine.
- Statement of Ownership, Management And Circulation (Required by 39 U.S.C. 3685). // American Salesman;Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p30
The article offers information about the periodical "American Salesman Magazine," including frequency of issue, annual publication number and annual subscription price.
- TV listings hold up under pressure. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p8
Reports on the decline in sales of television listings titles in Great Britain as of February 20, 2003. Sales boost up in the business of the journal 'Radio Times'; Decrease observed in the other premium price titles.
- Easy With The Electrons. Maida, Chris // American Iron Magazine;Mar2013, Issue 294, p18
The author discusses the series of advantages provided by the digital version of the magazine "American Iron Magazine" in terms of sales.
- Bidders kick Chicago's tires. Mccormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the sale of Chicago magazine in Illinois. Recognition given to the publication; Revenue of the magazine; Expectation of media brokers on the trade of city magazine.
- HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY AN $18,000 HOUSE FOR $35,000. // New Yorker;1/12/1976, Vol. 51 Issue 47, p75
An excerpt from the periodical "The Register" announcing the sale of a house is presented.
- Skies Still Friendly For In-Flight Mags? Gordon, Andrew // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p12
Examines the sales of several in-flight magazines in 2001. 'American Way'; 'Hemispheres'; 'Sky Magazine.'
- The Best & Worst sellers of '99. // Adweek New England Edition;03/06/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 10, pM84
Details the best and worst selling magazines in the United States for 1999.