Reward offered for robbery clues
- Bungling ramraiders broke into store that was open. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p4
Reports on the robbery attempt at the Suite Factory Outlet in Bradford, England. Account on the incident; Plans of the furniture maker to improve security within its premises.
- OFFCUTS. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p35
Reports developments in the furniture industry and trade in England. Reconstruction of a chair arch which is believed to take place in High Wycombe; Questions about shopping and leisure industry; Robbery in a furniture store by Daniel Holland.
- Furniture stores 'run high risk of robbery'. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2008, Issue 5573, p34
The article presents a reprint of the article "Furniture stores run high risk of robbery," which appeared in the February 2, 1996 issue of "Cabinet Maker." According to the British Retail Consortium's (BRC) Crime Costs Survey, the number of furniture shop robberies had increased in 1994 and...
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p39
The article reports on a burgling incident that hit Furniture Now!, a recycling charity in Worthing, England. According to the article, the foundation was being robbed, wherein a total of Â£60 has been taken from its cashbox. In connection, Future Now! offers low-cost furniture to people with...
- High wave robbery. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p22
Delves into the issue of furniture imports and cargo theft in Asia. Strategies employed by pirates to conceal their illegal activities; Discovery of terrorists who are into this organized piracy scheme; Possibility that even an intelligence threat to these shipping lanes could move war...
- Tempur hit by Â£100,000 robbery. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Reports on the reward offered by Tempur for information concerning the thieves who stole a considerable amount of merchandise in its London premise. Instrument used to gain entry; Amount of the stolen goods; Comments of Jacqui Stefanov, merchandise director at Tempur, concerning the incident.
- Return of the Barons bandit. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/28/94, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p26
Reveals that the single armed man who took $4,000 from the Royal Bank branch in Barons, Canada, on January 20, 1994, returned on February 17 and stole another $1,500 at gunpoint. Details of both robberies; Video surveillance photo of the six-foot white male; Decision of Royal Bank officials to...
- Who's in the shotgun trio? Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/13/94, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p17
Discusses Calgary police suspicions that three outlaws have knocked over five city banks and the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede's Frontier Casino since March 29, 1994. How some of the robberies were committed.
- Increasingly insecure castles. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/13/95, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p20
Reports on the rise of criminal home invasions and robberies in Calgary, Alberta. Invasion and robbery of Vic Wagner's home; Differences in methods of operation; First 1995 home invasion on the 6th of February.