Ikea kicks off Sven's game with temporary rebranding
- BEST OF THE LOT. // Business Today;9/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p109
A letter to the editor in response to a case study on the Swedish retail company IKEA disucssing its business venture in India published in July 21, 2013 issued is presented.
- No need to hide! BROWNE, KATE // Choice;Dec2015/Jan2016, p5
The article reports that furniture retailer Ikea updated its Australian website after posting photographs of sofas and furniture covered in a leather-look durable coated fabric under the leather couches section of the site.
- Wolters Kluwer, entre las mejores empresas para trabajar. // GestiÃ³n PrÃ¡ctica de Riesgos Laborales;jun2010, Issue 72, p08
No abstract available.
- STOCKISTS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p175
A list of the businesses featured within the issue is presented, which include Ikea, Louis Vuitton, and Monterey Mexican Foods.
- Conditions Apply. KAUSHIK, MANU // Business Today;12/23/2012, Vol. 21, p20
The article focuses on the proposal of Swedish retail company IKEA to enter the retail market of India. It mentions that the proposal of the retail company has been approved by India's Foreign Investment Proposal Board (FIPB) but with some rider including not operating food and beverage outlets....
- RECYCLING BRIEFS. // Waste & Recycling News;1/23/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p0004
The article reports on the moves of the Sweden-based furniture manufacturer Ikea to replace its wooden pallets with paper pallets in transporting goods from suppliers to its stores worldwide and Charlotte, North Carolina-based ReCommunity Recycling to purchase the facility of Hudson Baylor Corp.
- Business. // Irish Farmers Monthly;9/1/2013, p10
The article offers news briefs related to business in Ireland including the confidence expressed by food company Kerry Foods Ltd. on achieving its revenue target and the plan of furniture manufacturer Ikea to generate its own electricity with the use of its wind farm.
- Ikea's founder sets family succession plan. // Furniture/Today;8/19/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p4
Reports that the sons of Ikea founder Ingvar Kamprad are ready to take over the operations of the furniture firm.
- IKEA. // Marketing (00253650);5/18/2011, p20
The article focuses on the furniture company IKEA in Great Britain. It mentions that the forte of the company is its competitive pricing and desirable furniture at low cost. It notes that the company is proud of its efficient use of raw materials and applying best design and technical...