At First USA Bank, Promotions and Job Satisfaction Are Up
- First USA Bank promotes five, naming chief financial officer. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;8/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 152, p11
Announces employee promotions at First USA Bank. Includes appointment of George P. Hubley as chief financial officer aside from being the executive vice president; Promotion of Daniel C. Barr as executive vice president in corporate human resources.
- First USA Bank hires Citi veteran as counsel. // American Banker;4/3/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 64, p15
Reports that First USA Bank has hired Clint Walker as senior vice president and general counsel. Job description; Background on Walker's career.
- First USA Inc. promotes bank president and hires Amex executive to replace him. Jennings, Robert // American Banker;10/6/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 193, p12
Reports on executive appointments at First USA Inc.'s First USA Bank. Richard W. Vague as chairman and chief executive officer; Randy L. Christofferson as president; Career background of executives.
- First USA assigns marketing chief to focus on partnership plans; Citi veteran is successor. Jennings, Robert // American Banker;8/28/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 165, p14
Reports on management changes at First USA Bank. James W. Stewart as executive vice president for partnership marketing; Gary J. Marino as head of credit policy and marketing; Jack Antonini as chief financial officer.
- Card briefs. // American Banker;11/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 216, p13
Provides news on several credit cards and automated teller machines (ATMs) companies in the United States. Licensing of Predictive Risk Management system by Applied Communications Inc. to Honor Technologies Inc.; Executives appointed by First USA; Discounts offered by American Express Co. on...
- Employee development. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on different career developments of employees in United Kingdom. Electrical training of Britvic technicians; Agreement of trade unions in Land-Rover; Proposal on overhauling of professional status awards; Selection of teams for youth skills olympics; Cargill's launching of...
- Employee development. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p11
Presents news which focuses on employee development in the United Kingdom. Launching of the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) for the people working at ports; Survey on the training levels in engineering companies; Investment of the Rank Xerox UK for its open-learning facilities.
- Why CPD is a duty to yourself and others. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p59
Presents the answers to common questions about continuing professional development (CPD) presented in an conference of Institute of Personnel and Development. Factors which constitutes evidence of CPD; How to meet CPD obligations; How to keep up CPD if unemployed.
- The keys to advancement. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Offers advice regarding career advancement. Career goals; Importance of education; Career moves before the age of 40; Additional keys.