HR Scouts Recruit, Develop, and Retain Talent At PR Agency
- Two PR Firms To Help Promote 'Advance the Profession' Campaign. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // HR Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p115
Reports on two public relations firms selected by the Society for Human Resource Management to develop and help implement a communications campaign that focuses on the society's mission to advance the human resource profession. Fleishman-Hillard; Ketchum; Goals of the campaign.
- Flack. // PRWeek (London);10/7/2011, p36
The author discusses news and developments concerning public relations (PR) firms in Great Britain, including Fleishman-Hillard's hosting of an event at the Conservative Party conference, Speed managing director (MD) Steve Earl's sore backside and Private Eye's 50th anniversary celebration.
- Employee Communications Campaign of the Year 2010. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);2010 Awards Supplement, p17
The article reports on the campaign of Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC, which won the Employee Communications Campaign of the Year category at the 2010 PR Week Awards in the U.S. It states that the pharmaceutical company's boldness, creativeness, and smart plan make it a cornerstone for new...
- Fleishman-Hillard. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);May2013, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p35
The article profiles Fleishman-Hillard, a public relations agency headed by president and chief executive officer Dave Senay, and includes information regarding its revenue growth for 2012, senior management changes, and key acquisitions.
- The Month: PR - Fleishman-Hillard launches Islamic unit. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Aug2012, p6
The article reports on the launch of Majlis, a specialised unit to help clients cater to the Muslim consumer market, launched by public relations firm Fleishman-Hillard Inc.
- Growing Watt firm to assume Key Tower perch. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p3
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based public relations and advertising firm Watt/Fleishman-Hillard's relocation to Key Tower in downtown. Total office space leased; Reasons for relocating; Plans of hiring additional personnel and expanding its business.
- FleishmanHillard. Mihelich, Max // Workforce;Dec2013, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p37
The article focuses on FleishmanHillard, winner of the 2013 Optimas Award winner for Corporate Citizenshep for its globally collaborative response to the pressing challenge to cultivate business in China.
- PR climate may be in for change. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;07/26/99, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p26
Reports on developments in the field of public relations (PR) in Cleveland, Ohio, and its impact on the market. Entry of international PR firm, Fleishman-Hillard Inc. in the market; Planned departure at the end of 1999 by Henry Eaton, chairman of the Ohio's PR firm Dix & Eaton Inc.; Public...
- Australia's leading PR agencies. Ryan-Segger, Tanya // B&T Weekly;6/1/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2613, p17
The article profiles the top 10 public relations (PR) firms in Australia in 2007. The leading PR agencies cited include Burson-Marsteller, Edelman and Fleishman-Hillard. It also includes information on the roster of clients of the PR agencies, as well as the different PR campaigns they have...