Serving Up a New Level of Customer Service at Quebecor
- Quebecor brings waterless web to UK. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;6/9/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the Quebecor World Inc. is operating a M600 waterless web press at the special products factory at its plant in Great Britain. Advantages of the waterless lie; Physical description of the machine; Compatibility of the machine with existing presses.
- QUEBECOR WORLD. // Agri Marketing;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p38
The article presents information about Quebecor World, one of the exhibitors at the Agricultural Media Summit slated for July 26-30, 2008 in Tampa, Florida. It notes that the Fulton, Missouri-based Quebecor is one of the largest commercial printers in the world. It adds that the company's...
- French drag down Quebecor. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;2/17/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Quebecor World during 2002. Revenues posted; Increase in pretax income; Executive changes at the company; North America's provision of good results in directory, magazine and catalog divisions; Sales of the company's commercial printing business in Europe.
- Quebecor World's outlook. Tierney, Jim // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Mar2008, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that Quebecor World (QW), Montreal, Quebec-based book printer, has filed for bankruptcy protection under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act. According to the company, it would run out of cash following the failure of its rescue-financing plan. It is said that the filing...
- Quebecor backs away from France. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;8/5/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Canada-based printing company Quebecor World plans to reduce its business operations in France as of August 5, 2002. Losses suffered by the company's French operations; Background on the financial performance of the company's operations in North America and Europe.
- 2007 North American mega printers. // American Printer;Aug2008, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p12
A list of 2007 North American mega printers is presented including Quebecor World, Valassis, and Taylor Corp.
- Untitled. // Printing World;4/21/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 3, p8
Reports developments in the printing industry in Great Britain as of April 2003. Cost of work related illness in printing industry; Contract of Quebecor World to print the Rosemary Conley's Diet and Fitness Magazine; Investment of Elite Offset in Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46-2 two-color B3...
- Corby bosses move to calm worry over plant. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);1/24/2008, p5
The article focuses on the step taken by executives at Quebecor World's only British plant in the town of Corby in Northamptonshire, England to calm speculation concerning the future of the firm in the region after it filed bankruptcy protection. According to Corby site marketing director Angus...
- Changing industry will make 2008 a challenge. Brooks, Josh // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);1/24/2008, p20
The author comments on some activities in the print industry, particularly the buyout of K2 by Dsi CMM and the move of Quebecor World into creditor protection. He cites that the difficulties being experienced by Quebecor are seen by some observers as the result of too much debt due to its...