- Small employers take lead in family-friendly policies. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;2/5/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the recipients of the Parents at Work employer of the year awards in Great Britain and their family-friendly policies. Includes Waltham Forest Housing Action Trust; Innovative approach by runners-up United Nations Association International Service and the LV Group.
- Optimas Awards recognize triumphs in HR. Halcrow, Allan // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p66
Provides an overview of `Personnel Journal' magazine's Optimas Awards in human resource management. Recognition of efforts in which imagination and bold initiative have been applied to solving business challenges; Criteria for selecting winners; Selection process. INSET: Optimas categories...
- the awards 2009: meet the judges. // Personnel Today;7/21/2009, p13
The article presents a list of people including Ellen Bard, managing consultant of SHL UK, Duncan Brown, director of HR development at the Institute for Employment Studies and Mark Childs, director of Total Reward Solutions, who will serve as judges for the Personnel Today awards 2009.
- Display your winning ways. // Personnel Today;2/25/2003, p18
Focuses on the Personnel Today Awards 2003 to be held in London, England on November 27, 2003 for excellence in human resource management in Great Britain. Guidelines to submit entries for the award; Criteria to be followed to measure the entries; Host of the award by celebrity presenters...
- Optimas reflects changes in HR. Halcrow, Allan // Personnel Journal;Jan94, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p50
Focuses on the Optimas Awards launched by the `Personnel Journal' magazine. Goals of the awards; Basis for selection of awardees; List of companies given the Optimas Awards in different categories; Role of human resources management in corporate decision-making process; Categories that reflect...
- 1996 Optimas Award winners. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jan96, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p49
Presents a background history on The Personnel Journal Optimas Award. Purpose for award; Criteria for award.
- You, too, can be an Optimas winner. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jan96, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p51
Presents the criterion for the Personnel Journal's selections for the Optimas Awards. Election process for a winner.
- Optimas categories withstand the test of time. Halcrow, Allan // Personnel Journal;Jan96, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p52
Presents the ten categories created for the participating companies in the Personnel Journal Optimas Award. Details on categories. INSET: Past general excellence winners..
- Compaines honored for HR innovations. Scharich, Joanne // Crain's Detroit Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p33
Presents names of Michigan-based companies which will be honored for their human-resources (HR) practices at the Seventh Annual Arbor Awards for Excellence Ceremony on February 6, 2003. Time and venue of the event; HR innovations made by the companies.