Experimental and theoretical studies of the gas-phase protonation of orthophosphoric acid
- The positional and structural izomerization equilibrium of branched pentylbenzenes. Naumkin, P. V.; Nesterova, T. N.; Nesterov, I. A.; Vodenkova, N. N.; Golovin, E. V. // Petroleum Chemistry;Mar2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p141
The equilibrium of the positional and structural isomerization of branched monopentylbenzenes, pentyltoluenes, and pentyl- o-xylenes was studied. It was found that the 1,2-dimethylpropyl substituted derivatives prevail over the 1,1-dimethylpropyl substituted isomers in the equilibrium mixture of...
- Basicity Constants of Isomeric Azafluorenes and Their Derivatives. Pleshakov, V. G.; Beshenko, M. A.; Golovtsov, N. I. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds;Oct2003, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p1332
Data are given for the first time on the measurement of basicity constants of the isomeric azafluorenes and their derivatives, which enable a study of the effect of this property on the relationship of the geometric isomers of substituted fluorenes and azomethines obtained from azafluorenes and...
- Synthesis of Tricyclic Spiro Compounds on the Basis of Alloocimene. Balbolov, E.; Skumov, M.; Mitkova, M. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry;Jan2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p35
Cyclization of 2- and 5-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-spiro-1'-cyclopentan-2'-ols and 2- and 5-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-spiro-1'-cyclohexan-2'-ols in the presence of orthophosphoric acid leads to formation of isomeric tricyclic spiro compounds.
- Phosphoric Acid Market Is Flat Amidst Production Shifts. van Savage, Eleanor // Chemical Market Reporter;2/18/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the economic aspects of the phosphoric acid industry in North America. Comparison of the volume of phosphoric acid production in 2000 and 2001; Increase in the price of amber phosphoric acid; Plan of Astarias LLC to reduce its production.
- Phosphoric Acid Tightens on Rising Energy, Raw Material Costs. Van Savage, Eleanor // Chemical Market Reporter;6/25/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 26, p21
Focuses on the tight market condition for phosphoric acid in North America as of June 2001. Reason for the condition; Overview of phosphoric acid pricing per net ton; Role of fertilizers in phosphoric acid market demand.
- High-speed focused-ion-beam patterning for guiding the growth of anodic alumina nanochannel arrays. Liu, N. W.; Datta, A.; Liu, C. Y.; Wang, Y. L. // Applied Physics Letters;2/24/2003, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p1281
Long-range ordered arrays of anodic alumina nanochannels are grown by anodizing an aluminum covered with a patterned layer of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) resist. The two-dimensional hexagonal-closed-packed pattern is created by focused ion beam (FIB) exposure of the PMMA and transferred onto...
- Cumene to a head. // Chemical Week;11/22/95, Vol. 157 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the effect of the low cost of converting conventional solid phosphoric acid catalysts to new generation zeolite catalysts on cumene supplies.
- Phosphoric Acid Market Perks Up Slightly on Springtime Demand. Van Savage, Eleanor // Chemical Market Reporter;3/17/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the tightening of the North American phosphoric acid market with the advent of spring. Imbalance in supply and demand; Steadily increasing demand in several end markets; Stable domestic phosphoric acid production; Raw material costs.
- PhosAcid producers are pushing up prices, hope to recoup costs. Johnson, Dexter // Chemical Market Reporter;03/23/98, Vol. 253 Issue 12, p3
Reports that producers of phosphoric acid and its derivatives in the United States are requesting for a comprehensive price increase to recoup expenses resulting from the rising raw material, distribution and regulatory compliance costs. First price hike in almost two and a half years;...