Fraser, Chairman of ACA, Retiring; Called 'Founder' of Guaranty Industry
- Selzer leaves ACA; split is 'amicable'. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30725, p23
Reports on the resignation of Mary Otto Selzer as executive vice president of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.
- Troubled guarantor loses its longtime chair, revamps staff. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p9
Highlights rumors concerning the alleged removal of H. Russell Fraser from his position of chairman of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Possible revamping of workforce; Near downgrading of the guarantor to junk status.
- Amid Executive Shake-Ups, ACA Announces 65% Earnings Increase. Chang, Helen; Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p1
Reports on bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s posting of higher earnings for the first quarter of 2004 amid key executive changes, including the resignation of chief executive officer Michael Satz. ACA's actual and forecasted earnings; Net income for the period; Satz's reasons for...
- ACA Tells Investors of Its Plans To Attract New Capital Sources. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p1
Reports on the plans of insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. to attract capital sources under the leadership of its chief executive H. Russell Fraser. Negotiations with banks to obtain soft capital; Replacement of a reinsurance agreement with ACE Capital Re Bermuda; Lessons from the experience...
- ACA Financial hires three new executives. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p33
Reports on the hiring of new executives by bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Positions to be filled; Job responsibilities; Previous work experiences of the executives.
- Satz Steps Up at ACA Named CEO; Fraser Will Remain Chairman. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p1
Reports the appointment of Michael Satz as chief executive officer (CEO) of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in New York, New York. Career background of Satz; Reasons of Satz for accepting the position; Responsibilities of Satz as CEO.
- ACA names two as executive VPs. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;
Reports on the appointment of Mary Selzer and Michael Freed as executive vice presidents of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Career history of Selzer and Freed.
- ACA to Seek Capital Infusion to Stave Off Standard & Poor's Downgrade, CEO Says. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p34
Focuses on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s talks with investors for a needed capital infusion. Chief executive officer Michael Satz's speech before investors; Response to Standard & Poor's Inc.'s decision to place the firm on CreditWatch with negative implications; Decreased confidence in ACA...
- Satz to Resign ACA Posts; Capital Needs Keep IPO on Table. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p3
Reports on the plans of Michael Satz to resign as the deputy chairman and chief executive officer of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in the United States. Resignation of chief operating officer Maryann Muessel; Effect of the executive changes on the firm's plan for an initial public offering;...