- Texas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p34
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has placed Houston, Texas-based Hermann Hospital's outstanding debt on FitchAlert with evolving implications after hearing a pending merger between Hermann and Memorial Healthcare System.
- Indonesia 2014 Bond: Improved Outlook. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/10/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p8
Presents an outlook for Indonesia's bond market in 2005. Bond rating by Fitch; Impact of international relief on the country's post-tsunami economy; Comparison with the Philippine sovereign bond market.
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, gets AAA just five years after treasurer troubles. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30699, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Cuyahoga County, Ohio's general obligation bonds as of August 6, 1999. Financial recovery of the county; Payment for a variety of projects.
- Erie County, N.Y., Defies Regional Trend, Earns Upgrade on Management Strength. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p3
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s upgrading of the credit rating of Erie County, New York from A to AA-minus. Strong financial management in the county; Graph showing bond sales in the county.
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.