Washington Suburban Sanitary Wins AAA Rating From Fitch
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.
- Seeking clarity and competitiveness, Fitch announces new... Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p2
Reports that Fitch Investors Service will implement a rating policy on bonds starting 1998. What Fitch hopes to achieve by changing its rating policy; Criticism about Moody's and Standard & Poor's use of automatic rating assignments.
- Marietta, Ga., GOs Score Fitch Upgrade to AA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31192, p38
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. upgraded the rating of Marietta, Georgia's outstanding general obligation debt. Reason behind Fitch's decision to upgrade the city's general obligation debt rating; Overview on the financial strengths of the city; Total amount in outstanding revenue...
- St. Francis Health's fitch ratings affirmed. // Bond Buyer;07/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30678, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on approximately $17 million Village of Green Springs, Ohio's health care facilities revenue bonds. Stabilization of Saint Francis Health Care Center.
- Fitch IBCA upgrades Tampa Bay water. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30709, p2
Reports on the upgrade of Tampa Bay Water's $371 million of outstanding debt by Fitch IBCA Inc.