- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p33
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 9. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004.
- Yield Indexes Rise With Mostly Mid-Range Offerings in New-Issue Market. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32732, p33
The article reports on the increase in the weekly yield indexes during the holiday-shortened week ending October 12, 2007 in New York, with mostly mid-range offerings dominating the new-issue calendar. It cites that the Bond Buyer 20-bond index of GO yields has risen six basis points, while the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 22. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p2
Provides data concerning the state of the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities index; Municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p39
Several charts are presented depicting market statistics in the U.S., including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and municipal bond index.
- Weekly Yields Decline With Holiday-Shortened Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p44
The article reports on the decline in the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. According to Fred Yosca, managing director and head of trading in BNY Capital Markets Inc., the market has been unchanged and this could mark the beginning of the year-end supply-demand imbalance. The...
- Most Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Up Slightly as Munis Stay Range-Bound. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32298, p36
The article discusses the performance of yield indexes of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. It was observed that there is an increase in the yield indexes due to new issues. Investors also fielded steady demand. A 5.41 billion-dollar new bond issue is also expected. Prices on municipal bonds...
- Muni Indexes Mixed as Week Brings Good Economic News. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports on the performance of 'Bond Buyer' newspaper's municipal bond indexes during the week of October 31, 2003. Municipal bond yields on October 27, 2003; California's pricing of 1.8 billion dollars in general obligation bonds on October 29, 2003; Decline in the yield on the 30-year Treasury...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p39
Presents statistical form of various market indicators as of February 15, 2002. Value of municipal bond index; Estimation of total dollar volume of bonds; Issues scheduled for sale on the date; Offerings for different days; Estimated percentage of bond buyer revenue bond index; Presentation of...