PaineWebber Gets New VP
- PaineWebber hires remarketer. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p25
Reports that Brian Fox has joined PaineWebber in New York as an assistant vice president with the firm's remarketing desk.
- Denver Selects Underwriters for $240M Convention Center Hotel Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p3
Reports the hiring of US Bancorp Piper Jaffray and UBS Paine Webber Inc. to underwrite bonds for a convention center hotel in Denver, Colorado. Plans of the city to create a nonprofit corporation to issue bonds in financing the project; Approval of voters on the revenue bonds to be used in...
- UBS Securities' Atkinson to Step Down. Meyers, Maxwell; Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p1
The article reports that Terry Atkinson, the long-time head of UBS Securities LLC's public finance department, will relinquish his office in the first quarter of 2007. He is likely to be replaced by David Shulman, the current global head of distribution for fixed income at UBS. The shift is part...
- GOLDEN START TO GOLDEN YEARS: THANK YOU UBS. Keeler, Dan // Global Finance;Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the resignation of Donald Marron as chairman of UBS PaineWebber. Overview of his political plans; Value of his stake in PaineWebber at the time of its merger with UBS.
- Thank You, PaineWebber. // Business News New Jersey;04/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p2
Reports that in 1999, Paine Webber signed a long-term lease with the Lefrak Organization for space in an office building being built.
- PaineWebber agrees to pay millions in civil penalties. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p14
Reports on Paine Webber Inc.'s decision to settle the allegations of fraud and employee misconduct. Amounts Paine Webber agreed to pay to investors, to the Securities and Exchange Commission and to New York state; Reaction of Andrew Kandel, bureau chief investigator with the Attorney General's...
- PaineWebber weighs. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p30
Reports that PaineWebber Group Inc. is negotiating with the Securities and Exchange Commission to try and settle expected charges that some of the firms's brokers misled investors in selling hundreds of millions of dollars in limited partnerships.
- High-LTV expert quits PaineWebber. Timmons, Heather // American Banker;11/5/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 214, p10
Reports on the resignation of Gordon Monson as managing director at PaineWebber Incorporated and his new role as an independent consultant. Reputation of Monson while he was a managing director at PaineWebber; Views of Monson and his goals being an independent consultant.
- PainedWebber. // Crain's New York Business;12/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p34
Reports on the rating of PaineWebber Inc. as the worst firm to work for according to an informal poll conducted by Registered Representative magazine.