Gov. Pataki Nominates Seymour to NYPA Board
- New York Power Authority Names Lurie CFO. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F320, p1
The article announces that Robert Luire has been appointed as executive vice president and chief financial officer of the New York Power Authority as of May 2014.
- BAEC elects officers. Chandler, Matt // Buffalo Law Journal;6/14/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 48, p1
The article announces personnel changes in New York including Kathleen Sweet as 106th president and Michael Ryan as vice president of the Bar Association of Erie County (BAEC), and former U.S. Attorney Terrence Flynn as member of the board of trustees of the New York Power Authority.
- The St. Lawrence gets a face lifting to help trade and industry, but sportsmen and wildlife will also PROFIT FROM POWER. O'Reilly, John // Sports Illustrated;09/10/1956, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p42
The article explores the St. Lawrence Power Project, a joint U.S.-Canada electrical project at the St. Lawrence River in St. Lawrence State, Park Masena, New York. Robert Moses, chairman of the New York State Power Authority and an outstanding park authority having built more than 500 parks,...
- Mike seeking execs for jobs. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the search process by Mayor Michael Bloomberg on experienced managers for business-related departments in New York. Factors affecting the employee selection process; Selection of Amanda Burden as the commissionership of cultural affairs; Appointment of Deputy Mayor Patti Harris as...
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/3/97, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p269
Lists the nominations submitted to the United States Senate. Wyche Fowler, Jr. to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the US to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Princeton Nathan Lyman, to be an Assistant Secretary of State.
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/24/97, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p396
Presents a list of government nominations to the United States Senate on Mach 19-21, 1997. Includes James H. Atkins as member of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board; Kathryn O'Leary Higgins as Deputy Secretary of Labor; Hilda G. Tagle as US District Judge for the Southern District of...
- Nassau county officials square off. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p5A
Reports on the disputes between the Nassau County officials over the need of a legislative approval on the selection of two county planning commissions in Duchy. Assessment on the method of appointment; Confirmation of the county attorney; Implementation of the rules on various zoning and...
- Controversial appointments. // Christian Science Monitor;3/16/95, Vol. 87 Issue 76, p20
Suggests the need for President Bill Clinton to be careful when considering new appointments and responding to the controversies that arise over them. Discussion about the rules of Democrats regarding appointments; Criterion for appointments.
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/25/95, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p2219
Presents a list of public officials nominated by the President to the US Senate during the period December 18 to 22, 1995. Includes George W. Black, Jr; Patrick Davidson; Pascal D. Forgione, Jr.