As Tech Stocks Bombed, Ambac and MBIA Shares Soared
- Seasonal rally? For technology, it's some season. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;9/18/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p8
Reports on developments related to the stock performance of high technology industries. Lynch and Mayer's report on the industry's financial performance; Factors affecting the industry.
- Tech stocks swoop midweek. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p32A
Comments on the stock prices of high technology companies. Featured companies.
- Tech-sector overbought. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p30
No abstract available.
- Up-down week leaves tech shares sagging. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;06/30/97, Vol. 162 Issue 124, p20
Looks at trends in bank technology stocks for the week ending June 27, 1997. Data processing; Electronic commerce; Card processing; Investment systems; Check printers; Software.
- Tech stocks fall despite good profits. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;10/28/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 207, p44
Reports on the decline of high technology stocks in the United States in October 1996 despite mostly favorable earnings. Reflection of Wall Street's recognition of corporate valuations at record high.
- Some investors holding high tech in low esteem. Peterson, Pete // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/01/96, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p27A
Comments on stock performance and the decreasing popularity of high technology stocks to investors in Indiana as of July 1, 1996. Decline of high technology stocks on the NASDAQ Composite Index.
- Computing Chicago's high-tech riches. Fritz, Michael; McCormick, Jay // Crain's Chicago Business;8/14/95, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the impact of the rise in stocks of high technology industries in Chicago, Illinois on top executives of the companies. Major executives benefitting from the rise; Major high technology stocks that experienced growth; Comment by George Ranney, partner at law firm Mayer Brown & Platt.
- Bank tech issues sell off, then rebound. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;2/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on the market performance of stocks of bank technology companies for the week ending February 7, 1997, in the United States. Concerns about excessive valuations and dubious growth projections; Comeback after a selloff of technology issues.
- Bank technology stocks last week. // American Banker;6/5/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 106, p18
Presents bank technology stocks in the United States as of June 5, 1995. Outsources; Software; Hardware; Investment systems; Check printers; Branch automation; Payment systems.