Massachusetts Selling $496M in Refunding Bonds Today
- Looking Ahead. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p6
Cites a June 2001 report about outlook on United States municipal bonds. Report by bond strategies Peter DeGroot of Lehman Brothers.
- Bonds end down on a tired Friday. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30539, p1
Reports on the underperformance of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 11, 1998. Impact of Treasuries' performance and Seagrams' corporate bond sale; Results for the Dow Jones industrial average; Decline in yields; Repricing results for Merrill Lynch; Lehman Brothers' repricing...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p37
Presents short-term tax-exempt yields in the United States. Municipal market data; Lehman Brothers Inc.'s money market municipal index.
- Cape May, N.J., defies souring market with Lehman bid. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p31
Reports that the Cape May, New Jersey County Municipal Utilities Authority sold a forward option on outstanding bonds to Lehman Brothers Inc. Sale of the bonds despite deteriorating market conditions; Comments from officials; Limitation of Cape May to the forward option; Reason for variance in...
- Lehman brothers' pact with fidelity expands muni distribution network. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30676, p25
Reports on the agreement by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. to assist Fidelity Investments Inc. to round out its distribution network of tax-exempt municipal bonds. Impact of the agreement on Lehman's retail bond business.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed; $365 Million of S.F. Airport Bonds Sell. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p2
Reports the status of municipal bond prices in San Francisco Airport Commission revenue refunding bonds in California. Decrease of the gross domestic product; Improvement of the labor market; Trend of the interest costs.
- New York City Water Finance Agency Plans Refunding for Early October. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p7
Announces the marketing on the advance refunding bonds of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Information on the deal with the Environmental Facility Corp. (EFC); Percentage subsidy granted by the EFC for the city debt service payments on the bonds; Factors to the refinancing.
- Rhode Island. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p24
Reports that Rhode Island's cash-flow savings from bond refinancing is helping offset some of the additional cost incurred when the state refinanced a certificate of participation deal on August 8, 1997.
- Despite volatile rates, Florida issuers move ahead on refundings. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p27
Reports on developments concerning the revenue bond refunding activities in Florida as of August 21, 1997. Key West's efforts to refund $9.3 million of marina revenue bonds that were sold in 1993; Dade County School Board's search for underwriters to assist in the refunding process.