University of Oklahoma Issuing Debt to Upgrade Athletic Facilities
- Vassar dedicates athletic facility. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/23/2000-10/30/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p20
Focuses on official dedication of an athletic facility at the Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York. Addition of women's lacross fields; Renovations to Walker Field House; Project team members; Complement to the college's athletic program.
- Your Favorite Thing. // Business Officer;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p96
The article offers information on the world-class facilities and programs of Ohio State University, in which employees are allowed to bring their families on campus for recreational activities during weekends.
- Ul proposes improvements to athletics facilities. // Corridor Business Journal;8/3/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6
The article reports that the University of Iowa is planning to improve its athletics facilities complex including renovation of north stands at Kinnick Stadium by upgrading premium seating options and a residence hall to be build near the complex offering on-campus living facility for students.
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- Bixby Busts Bond Record. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p9
The article reports on the approval of 60 million U.S. dollars bond package by more than 83% of voters in Tulsa County Independent School District No. 4 in Bixby, Oklahoma in April 2010.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.
- WISP Bond Issue May 12th Vote "No!" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The author looks at the bond issues related to the $20,000,000 proposal by the WISD administrators in Whitney, Texas.
- Steady Grades. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on the bond rating of Concordia University in Wisconsin.