- Recipe for success: Dole Challenges Creativity. // Food Management;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p73
The article provides information on Dole Frozen Fruit recipe contest. It calls on food service operators to send in their favorite fruit recipes for a chance to win a trip to Napa Valley, California and attend a class at the Culinary Institute of America. The recipes can be entered in either the...
- Supplier digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p52
Presents news briefs about food suppliers and distributors in the United States. Losses suffered by Dole Food Corp. due to freezing December 1998 weather; Partnership program between FreshPoint Inc. and Charlie's Produce; Appointment of Dan Seitz Jr. as chairman of the Business Management and...
- Dole: More Good Days For Borrowers. // High Yield Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p7
Describes the decision of food conglomerate Dole to consolidate its loan A and loan C.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p88
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food service sector. An incentive scheme was launched by Dole Food Co. for food service operators through December 31, 2012. A campaign was launched by Unilever Food Solutions to recognize the hardest-working dishes or foods in the country. The...
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p73
This section offers updates on the foodservice sector in the U.S. A free promotion kit called, Tailgate with Fresh Hass Avocados, is being offered by the Hass Avocado Board. The 2007 Tabasco Brand Hottest Chef Contest, sponsored by McIlhenny Co., is already open for professional chefs. The USA...
- PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jan2011, Vol. 110 Issue 1, pFSB11
The article presents several information related to food industry and trade. It notes that fruits can be frozen while preserving the flavor and texture through the use of Individually Quick Frozen Technology from Dole Food Co. It reports that Vulcan, a commercial kitchen equipment provider,...
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2008, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p92
This article discusses various reports related to food trade and industry. It discusses that a Texas Tech University research revealed that 1,440 consumers polled placed more value on beef flavor than tenderness. According to Certified Angus Beef professionals, marbling is a major factor in beef...
- MARKETPLACE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2013, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p66
The article reviews several web sites related to food including www.dr.idahopotato.com from the Idaho Potato Commission, www.dolefoodservice.com from Dole Food Co., and www.California Avocado.com/Foodservice from the California Avocado Commission.
- Milestone. // Country Living;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p99
The article reports that the 140th anniversary of the firm Tabasco, based in Avery Island, Louisiana, will be celebrated during the year 2008. The company is popular among consumers of spicy food in many countries. It was founded in 1868.