- CPP Purchased by Equity Firm. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Pomona, California-based Consolidated Precision Products Corp. (CPP) by New York-based Warburg Pincus.
- Dealers won't see difference in new Cobalt. Osburn, Chaz // Automotive News;11/19/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5958, p42
Reports the merger of Cobalt Group and Warburg Pincus in the United States. Terms of the agreement; Clients of the companies; Amount paid to stockholders.
- Polypore Sends Off $400 Million Offering. J.B. // High Yield Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports that Charlotte, North Carolina-based filters for electronics manufacturer Polypore Inc. has completed its senior subordinated notes sale as part of its leveraged buyout by Warburg Pincus. Decision of Warburg Pincus to acquire Polypore from shareholders led by InterTech Group and GTCR...
- Warburg Pincus' Global LBO Strategy. // High Yield Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p2
Reports on strategic plans for the global competition of private equity investor, Warburg Pincus (WP). Buyout of Irish print and packaging business, Clondalkin; Announcement of another deal with the shareholders of engineered filtration products supplier, Polypore; Negotiation of WP with...
- B&L Signs $4.5B Merger Pact But May Get Other Suitors. // Vision Monday;6/18/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on a merger agreement between Bausch & Lomb and Warburg Pincus. Bausch & Lomb has agreed to be acquired by the private equity firm in a transaction valued approximately $4.5 billion. Terms of the agreement are disclosed. According to Bausch & Lomb Chairman and Chief Executive...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/31/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 144, p4
The article reports on the limited permission given Bausch & Lomb (B&L) to Advanced Medical Optics (AMO). The permission is for the discussion of the $4.2 million bid offered by AMO to key shareholders of B&L. According to AMO CEO James Mazzo, B&L is still recommending its pending merger with...
- AMO trumps Warburg Pincus via late $4.3 billion play for B&L. Johnson, Holland // Medical Device Daily;7/9/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 130, p1
The article discusses the offer made by Advanced Medical Optics to buy Bausch & Lomb. The author notes that the offer came as a surprise for Wall Street after the company declared a loss from the recall of its Complete Moisture Plus contact lens solution. The $75-a-share offer also trumps...
- Warburg Pincus closes on its $4.5 billion take-over of B&L. // Medical Device Daily;
The article reports on the acquisition of eye health company Bausch & Lomb (B&L) by private equity firm Warbug Pincus for $4.5 billion, including about $830 million of debt. According to Ronald Zarella, CEO and chairman of B&L, with a strong and supportive partner in Warburg Pincus, B&L is...
- INVESTORS LIBERATE TELCORDIA AFTER POSITIVE DUE DILIGENCE. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;11/29/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the acquisition of Telcordia Technologies Inc. by Warburg Pincus and Providence Equity Partners Inc. Terms of the acquisition; Financial terms of the agreement; Advantage of the acquisition for Warburg and Pincus.