Tapping Her Creativity
- University's insurance agency aids students. // San Diego Business Journal;04/27/98, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p26
Reports that Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island has established an insurance agency called AEICO that will steer profits to scholarships for needy students. Expected generation of between $300,000 to $500,000 in annual profits during the first years.
- College starts insurance agency to fund scholarships for students. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Feb98, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p74
Reports on the establishment of an insurance agency called the AEICO by the Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island as a source of profits that will fund student scholarships. Product and service offerings; Mechanics of obtaining funds; Company background of AEICO.
- A CHAMPION OF THE CHEFS' CULTURE. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p22
Profiles the director of Culinary Support and Development, Mark Zammit of the Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. in the U.S. Goals for chef's career development; Career background; Insights on management schemes.
- DEVELOPED FOR B&I, HIGHER ED.: Latin food makes a splash in display cooking stations. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Deals with the Mundo Latino food program of Bon Appetit Management Co. for the corporate and higher education segment in the United States. Reason for setting up the program; Popular dishes offered; Standard items offered by the program.
- Fresh in a Flash. // Food Management;Apr2012, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p10
The article offers information on the pilot program of microprocessing that has been initiated by chefs of Northern Ohio Bon Appetit Management Co. and the Center for Innovative Food Technology (CIFT).
- From the Mountain to the Bay. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p24
The article presents an interview with Stephen Higgs, chef manager for the Bon Appetit Management Co. operation at Symantec Corp.'s world headquarters in Cupertino, California. When asked how did he get to Bon Appetit, he said that he asked for a sponsorship and was interviewed and hired. He...
- Cue at the Guthrie Minneapolis. CANNON, LEANN // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p40
The article features the Cue and Level V restaurants at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The restaurant was opened by Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. and chef and restaurateur Lenny Russo on June 27, 2006. The menu offers traditional farmhouse cuisine influenced by France, Italy,...
- Teaching Authentic Ethnic. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p56
The article highlights the culinary training being provided by Palo Alto, California-based Bon Appetit Management Co. to its chefs and sous chefs when introducing authentic cuisine. According to director of culinary support Mark Zammit, keeping the staff focused while creating authentic flavor...
- Seafood Saviors. King, Paul // FoodService Director;10/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p59
The author talks about sustainable fishing practices and the selection of local products by the food service industry. He discusses the advocacy of chef Barton Seaver for sustainable fishing, noting how he developed a variety of seafood entries on the menu to prevent the overuse of seafood...