Middle Eastern food with French flair
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/11/2004, Issue 881, p56
Features the restaurant Bandar in San Diego, California. Food quality and service; Price range; Menus; Cleanliness.
- DANIEL. Kummer, Corby // Atlantic;Mar2002, Vol. 289 Issue 3, p98
The article presents a review of the restaurant Daniel, in New York City. The author discusses the professionalism and personal background of the restaurant's founder, Daniel Boulud. Article topics include the mood of the restaurant, the extensive training of the staff, the various food dishes...
- The Swan Remains the Same. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p218
Features the restaurant Ye Olde Library in Indianapolis, Indiana. Practice of changing menu daily; Examples of food served; Emphasis on quality and freshness; Uniqueness of doggie bags.
- Voxpop. // Design Week;6/2/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p11
The article presents the views of some company executives on design-led guided tours of restaurants, and mentions that the main menu is always the company and the conversation and that restaurants are all about quality and not quantity.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;8/18/2005, Issue 921, p54
Features The Mission SoMa restaurant in San Diego, California. Popularity of the dining establishment for its Zen breakfasts and Latin-inspired lunches; Food quality; Food price range; Menu design; Wine lists; Customer services offered.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. // Forbes Global;3/14/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p12
Evaluates several restaurants in New York City. Menus offered at Kittichai; Quality of food at Tamarind; Description of the setting of Felidia.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. // Forbes Global;4/25/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Evaluates several restaurants in New York City. Menus offered at The Modern; Quality of food at 'Cesca; Description of the setting of Ixta.
- Shore Patrol. Allar, Bruce // Louisville Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p63
'Captain's Quarters,' is a waterside restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky. The restaurant is taking steps to spruce up its food quality and surrounding. Its owners have renamed it 'Captain's Quarters Riverside Grille,' and have redone the interior as well as put in new tables and chairs on the...
- THE NEW COMPETITIVE SET. CARTER, ROBERT // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2014, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p11
The article focuses on the increasing popularity of fast-casual restaurants in Canada, as of April 2014. Topics include the impact of quality service and food offered by quick service restaurants (QSR) in Canada, vulnerability of fast-casual market despite of its quality positioning and the...