- NEW YORK, NEW YORK. Fickenscher, Lisa; Flamm, Matthew; Marshall, Samantha; Strauss, Alix // Crain's New York Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p6
The article reports that the Time Warner Center restaurant located in New York City will begin serving midday diners after a brief break. General Manager Richard Hollocou said that they are not getting enough parties of 25 people or more. The new lunch offering, a fix price menu for $38 per...
- John Zaccheo: eyes on the repeat customer. Olsen, Jaclyn // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/26/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the restaurant business of engineer John Zaccheo in Salt Lake City, Utah. Menus offered; Food service; Success of the business of Zaccheo.
- Contemporary American eatery to open on 3300 South. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/23/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p3
Reports on the opening of the cuisine restaurant Citris Grille in Salt Lake City, Utah on February 27, 2004. Effort taken by owner Steve Boos and his fiancee, Amanda Blank for the menu and service development; Menus to be offered by the restaurant; Schedule of offering brunch for customers.
- Earl Abel's. Swartz, Mimi // Texas Monthly;Feb2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p164
The article comments on the Earl Abel's restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. It describes the menu of the restaurant. It compares the Earl Abel's from other restaurants. It relates the author's experience eating at the restaurant.
- 2XS. Wood, Joanna // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4296, p35
Provides information on the menu at 2XS restaurant in Wiltshire, England. Background on the restaurant; Kinds of food being served at the restaurant; Prices.
- LOW-BALL LUXURY. ROWE, MEGAN // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2012, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on ways to pamper guests at restaurants without breaking their budget in U.S. It mentions that At Nick's Cove in Marshall, Michigan offers guests a rich flavor of marrow and the simply prepared dish in 13 dollars. It informs that Prix fixe meows provide a small...
- DINNER THEATER. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;5/28/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p72
The article provides information on Suba restaurant at the Lower East Side in New York City. The restaurant offers menus such as abysnthe mojito, grilled thumbnail squid, black paella, bacalao and grilled cuttlefish. For dessert, they offfer fried dough balls stuffed with hazelnut chocolate and...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p16
Presents new briefs relevant to the food service industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Programs of the King's Family Restaurants for its customers; Lunch menu offered by Damon's Grill; Denny's general-market ad duties awarded to Publicis in Mid America Dallas.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/9/2006, Issue 946, p54
The article features the Kung Food restaurant in Hillcrest, California. The aroma of herb-spiked marinara sauce used in the restaurant's big-selling "chicken" parmesan and spinach lasagna fills the atmosphere inside the facility. The Bye Bye Birdie which consists of a riot of garlic, ginger,...