- Environmental ecopolicy center promotes sustainable development. // In Business;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p11
Introduces the Ecopolicy Center for Agricultural, Environmental and Resources Issues at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Mission of the center; Activities; Contact information.
- Rutgers to close recycling center. King, Roger // Waste News;9/9/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p11
Reports that New Brunswick, New Jersey-based Rutgers University is closing its Center for Plastics Recycling Research on October 1, 1996. Victim of public and industry indifference; Tightening state research budgets; Diminishing emphasis on the environmental aspects of recycling.
- Report: Rutgers tops in N.J. in research dollars. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;3/26/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p12
The article discusses the fiscal 2011 report by the National Science Foundation which indicates that Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey is among the leading educational institutions in terms of attracting federal research funding.
- Rutgers wants to compromise. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;6/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p12
The article reports that the board of trustees of Rutgers University has agreed to form a committee to negotiate with the New Jersey legislature regarding a restructuring plan that would merge the institution with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Prosecutor names mystery man in NJ webcam spy case. // Bay Windows;11/3/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p11
The article presents information on the Rutgers University webcam spying court case in which the prosecuters complied with the judge's order to give the name to the suspect and his lawyer.
- CIC membership gives Rutgers research access. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;12/10/2012, p12
The article announces that Rutgers University in New Jersey will become a member of the Committee on Institutional Cooperation beginning July 1, 2013.
- Jerome Goldstein Scholarship Fund For EcoEntrepreneuring. // BioCycle;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p51
The article offers information on the Jerome Goldstein Scholarship Fund for EcoEntrepreneuring which helps student researchers at the Rutgers University EcoComplex in Bordentown, New Jersey and presents details for making donations to the fund.
- Leaders meet to combat anti-Israel movement. // New Jersey Jewish News;6/9/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p8
The article offers information on the one-day consultation attended by Jewish leaders, to develop strategies to defend Israel, held at the Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey on June 1, 2011.
- Rutgers Hires Female AD to Clean Up Athletics. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Jun2013, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p4
The article announces that Julie Hermann has been hired by the Rutgers University in New Jersey as its new athletics director.