- JUDGES. // Reading Time;Feb2013, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p13
The article features the reviewers for the fiction books featured in the issue, including "Mia Macrossan, Lyndon Riggall and Jill Bruce.
- On the move. // Nursing Standard;6/4/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p65
The article presents 2014 news on British medical professionals, including the retirement of Jenny Leggott from her position as director of nursing and midwifery at Nottingham University Hospitals National Health Service (NHS) Foundation Trust, Martine Tune's appointment as deputy director of...
- PEOPLE. Ash, Katie // Education Week;5/16/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p6
The article announces several appointments, retirements, and promotions of individuals who work for corporations associated with the education field.
- Hartford CIO Sees Need To Take Risks. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/22/99, Vol. 103 Issue 47, p27
Discusses the need for insurance companies to take advantage of technologies that can help them remain competitive. Comments from David Annis, senior vice president of information technology at Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.; Information on technologies which are of help to insurance...
- News Inc. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;4/7/2014, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
An excerpt from the newsletter "News Inc." concerning industry-related hirings, retirement, and promotions is presented.
- PEOPLE. // Metal Center News;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p16
The article announces the career development of several individuals including the service retirement of John Dailey in Murphy and Nolan Inc., the retirement of John W. Krystof in Acme Metals and Steel Supply, and the promotion of Robert Jergel as vice president of sales in Aerodyne Alloys.
- PETER McBREARTY. // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Aug2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p82
The article focuses on the major changes and events at the Les Clefs d'Or Australia, where were revealed during the 2011 National Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto in Melbourne, Victoria, including the retirement of president Elvis Soiza, the...
- The new retirement: Staying 'engaged' can keep you healthier. // Consumer Reports on Health;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
The article offers instructions for staying emotionally and physically healthy after retirement.
- Key Personnel Changes. // Health Affairs;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p1204
The article offers news briefs related to personnel changes in the U.S. including the retirement of Carol A. Farquhar, the appointment of Elizabeth Hill to the California HealthCare Foundation's (CHCF) board of directors, and the union of Ruth Levine to William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.