- The Neilsen Social Media Report, Q3 2011. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;9/26/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on the Nielsen Social Media Report for the third quarter (Q3) of 2011 by Nielsen Co. BV on the trends of social media usage in the U.S. It mentions the findings of the report such as the Americans' spending of over a quarter of their online time on blogs and social networks...
- metrics. // EContent;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p17
Charts are presented that indicate the advertising spending of the online social network in the U.S., the demographic profile of adult Internet users in the U.S., and advertising spending of the online social network worldwide.
- metrics. // EContent;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including time spent on single online information search by U.S. adult broadband users before experiencing search engine, U.S. business to business online social network advertising spending, and U.S. bloggers from 2007-2012.
- Chinese consumers flock to the Internet and social networking platforms. // China Business Review;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p36
Several charts are presented depicting the use of Internet in China including the number of Internet users, top social networking sites, and top websites.
- Serveys & Stats. // Public Relations Tactics;Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p4
Several graphs are presented depicting the percentage of adults in the U.S. who used Internet particularly social networking sites to get news update and other status update service.
- INDUSTRY SNAPSHOT. // Music Week;9/23/2011, Issue 38, p3
A chart is presented depicting the rates of the percentage of internet userssocial networking music application users by age in Great Britain in 2011.
- Close-up -- 29.03.12. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age (Online Edition);3/29/2012, p5
The article focuses on consumer privacy with specific reference to how to best leverage data on customers' behaviour, while maintaining their privacy. It is informed that Facebook Connect platform of online social network Facebook are not intelligently using this available data. According to...
- Outdoor Life. // Adweek;8/6/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 28, p18
Charts are presented on Internet searches using the Web search engine of Internet industry company Google Inc. related to barbecue cooking and alcoholic beverages.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Brandweek;5/10/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 19, p24
Several charts are presented which list the unique audiences of Internet video websites in March 2010, the broadcasting percentage of prime time television programs based on genre and the unique audiences of online social networks Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook between March 2008 and March 2010.