Actress Phylicia Rashad Divorcing Sportscaster Husband Ahmad Rashad
- Working hard at marriage. // Essence (Essence);Jul86, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p86
She's Clair on `The Cosby Show' and he's the handsome reporter for the NFL pre-game show. Here they share secrets of their behind the scenes bliss. Given their impossible schedules, Phylicia and Ahmad's saving grace has been their determination to keep in touch with each other's feelings, a...
- TV's reigning Mom, Phylicia Rashad, and ... Hall, J. // People;11/16/87, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p95
Condola Phylea Rashad, 11-month old daughter of sportscaster and former Minnesota Vikings wide-receiver Ahmad Rashad and `Cosby Show' actress Phylicia Rashad, spends her days with her mother and Nanny at NBC's Brooklyn studio, where she is treated like a member of the TV family. At home,...
- A Private Parting. // People;03/05/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p84
Reports that actress Phylicia Rashad has filed for divorce from her husband Ahmad Rashad.
- PHYLICIA RASHAD. // Black Texans: They Overcame;1996, p90
The article features actress Phylicia Rashad. She is Claire Huxtable on The Cosby Show which was watched by people around the world. Rashad graced the Thanksgiving Day parade given by Macy's department store in New York. After the parade, she went straight to the main offices of the store to...
- TV's Super Couple Juggle Careers And Family. // Ebony;May1987, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p148
The article offers information on the personal life of a couple, sports commentator Ahmad Rashad and actress Phylicia Rashad. It informs that they are popularly known as super couple because they are successfull individually and together. Phylicia states, they love to give interviews together as...
- Phylicia Rashad says she brings her family training into role as a TV mother. // Jet;12/24/90 - 12/31/90, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p58
Interviews actress Phylicia Rashad, who discusses how her role as Bill Cosby's wife on `The Cosby Show' reflects her real-life family training. Recollections of life with parents and siblings; Help in diverse performing experiences; Examples of character's compassion.
- Phylicia Rashad, ex-teacher leading effort to encourage others to try education career. // Jet;6/3/91, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p34
Discusses an advertising campaign by `The Cosby Show' co-star Phylicia Rashad and her high school English teacher Edwyna Wheadon, designed to motivate college-bound students to become teachers. Poster campaign; Comments by Rashad and Wheadon.
- Stars remember their favorite teachers. Waldron, C. // Jet;9/9/91, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p12
Presents a survey of black stars, such as the `The Cosby Show' co-star, Phylicia Rashad, Godfather of Soul, James Brown, and, talk show hostess, Oprah Winfrey who reminisce about their favorite teachers from their school days.
- Rashad joins effort to battle breast cancer. // Jet;11/25/91, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p5
Reports on actress Phylicia Rashad's participation in the `Make Birthdays Count/Project Awareness' national campaign on breast cancer awareness. Rashad's comments; Video on awareness featuring Rashad.