The Need for Visitor Management
- Holy Spirit opens family medicine center. Hilton, John // Central Penn Business Journal;6/13/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the opening of the medical center Holy Spirit Silver Creek Center in Hampden Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
- The Challenges with Compulsory and Complicated Doors. Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2012, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the problems face by hospitals, correction facilities, and schools about the selection of efficient locking systems in the U.S. It highlights the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and its security system considerations. It notes the Shawnee County Department of...
- Conditional battle. Conn, Joseph; Robeznieks, Andis // Modern Healthcare;2/27/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p12
The article looks at the efforts made by the University of Illinois Medical Center as of February 2006 to extricate itself from a conditional accreditation it received in 2005. To remove the conditional rating the hospital had to remedy problem areas and undergo an on-site follow-up survey. One...
- Just What the Doctor Ordered. Tebo, Margaret Graham // ABA Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p28
Looks at the free on-site legal services, Medical-Legal Partnership Program and Family Advocacy Program, offered at the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford and Boston Medical Center in Massachusetts respectively. How both programs work.
- Cronin boosts hospital's image. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;04/12/99, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the branding campaign of the Connecticut Children's Medical Center created by Cronin & Co. Description of the television commercial; Services offered by the hospital.
- Patients Star in Hospital Spot. Wiley, Lauren // Adweek New England Edition;02/28/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the advertising campaign created for the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford. Features of the campaign created by Cronin & Co.; Tagline of the campaign.
- TOOLBOX. // Health Facilities Management;Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
The article previews various health facility management solutions being offered by suppliers including the Security Design and Renovation Guidelines for Healthcare Facilities from International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS), instructional video on Federal Communications...
- How to do it... Resident security. Hall, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Apr2015, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p22
The article offers tips for making security system transition. It suggests using a pre-installation checklist and facility maintenance plan, minimizing traffic while installing the system, and engaging facility administrators for successful transitions. It also discusses mistakes that should be...
- Ready for cost cutting? One hospital mobilizes its resources. Lumsdon, Kevin // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p62
Reports on San Gabriel Valley Medical Center's cost cutting strategy. Comments on the incentive program by Tom Mone, chief operations officer; Strategy to lower costs; Remarks by Kathleen Loya, vice president of clinical services; Computer software as an asset for the steering committee;...