Court Invalidates Writ Against Spokane in Garage Snafu
- Spokane, Wash., Garage Gets a Break on Loan Repayments. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30993, p3
Reports on the reprieve received by Spokane Parking Public Development Authority on two loan repayments in Spokane, Washington. Financial problems of the River Park Square parking garage; Extension of the payment deadlines.
- GMAC Commercial to Close Up To $2 Billion This Year. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. (GMACCM) construction loan, which is close up to 2 billion dollars this year. Vacy Garbonkus, executive vice president of GMACCM's construction lending division said that the recent hurricanes that have hit Florida are going to potentially...
- Want Fries With Your Parking Spot? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the trends in the parking business in Michigan. Services provided by parking facilities; Amenities offered for parkers.
- Heartside Businesses Want Parking Study. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Discusses the request of Heartside Business Association for a study to determine parking opportunities in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Importance of parking facilities to future development.
- Parking Is Up In Downtown. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the availability of parking cards at city-owned ramps in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Payment of monthly rates including shuttle rides.
- Savoy-Blacherne rehab inches forward; city seeks garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the efforts of Indianapolis, Indiana to take over the Plaza Parking garage.
- Construction of a multi-level parking garage. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/13/94, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p1
Presents a perspective of the proposed parking garage of the Ronkonkoma Hub Development Project in Long Island, New York. Work schedule; Available retail and commercial office space.
- Parking programs shift into overdrive. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p7
Focuses on parking programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Assignment of the Grand Rapids Automobile Parking Commission and the city Parking Services on ensuring adequate arena parking; Approval by the Parking Commission for Parking Services entry into the downtown shuttle business; Shuttle program...
- Parking garages and the Quarter: Can they coexist? Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/12/96, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
Focuses on the challenge against the Vieux Carre Commission (VCC) by Arthel Scheuermann and residents of French Quarter, because the VCC rejected requests for a parking space in New Orleans, Louisiana. Why the VCC rejected the proposal; Support of efforts to restrict proliferation of on-site...