Indianapolis Officials Announce Plans for $800M Airport Terminal
- Airports of Call Add to Region's Appeal. // Site Selection;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p163
The article offers information on the Chenault International Airport and Lake Charles Regional Airport in Lake Charles, Louisiana. According to Chenault International Airport Authority executive director Randy Robb, they aim to support the regional economic development and plan to create an...
- Dubai Builds Big. Smith, Jeremy N. // World Trade;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p58
Traces the economic development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Significance of the construction of a gate terminal at Dubai International Airport in 1960; Reason behind the development of the Dubai Creek in 1963; Efforts of head of state Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum to materialize the...
- A memorable official opening to the Terminal Extension. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p12
Reports the opening of the terminal extension of the East Midlands Airport in Great Britain. Coffee shop in the terminal extension; Presence of Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Patricia Hewitt; Standard of service.
- Eagle Air terminal takes flight, adds to competition at McCarran. McGee, Kimberley // Las Vegas Business Press;05/13/96, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on the Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal which is scheduled for opening in May 1996. Location; Features and amenities; Competition with Signature Flight Support.
- Terminal Velocity. Folmer, Fred // Travel Agent;7/21/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 5, p43
Examines Munich Airport's Terminal 2 in Munich, Germany. Technological innovations; Customer service; Amenities included in the terminal. INSET: Welcoming Agents.
- New US air terminal to open in Nassau in March. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;2/18/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that the official opening of the new U.S. departures terminal at the Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) in Nassau, Bahamas, will be on March 16, 2011.
- Southend airport opens terminal. Caswell, Mark // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Apr2012, p9
The article reports on the official opening of the new passenger terminal of London Southend Airport in London, England in April 2012.
- After turbulence, new Metro terminal starts to soar. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on the Edward H. McNamara/Northwest World Gateway terminal at Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Detroit, Michigan. Design features of the terminal; Views of passengers on the efficiency of the terminal; Criticisms received by the authorities during the first few months of terminal's...
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Commission approves bonds for charter airline terminal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p5
Discloses that the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission approved a partially bond-financed charter airline terminal in Minnesota. Structure of bond offering; Deliberations on rate structure and terminal plan.