NEWS IN BRIEF
- Yield Indexes Mixed Following Rally in Treasury, Municipal Markets. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p40
Examines the condition of yield indexes in the U.S. as of June 18, 2004. Occurrence of a rally in the Treasury and bond markets; Fear of a possible inflation; Increase in the consumer price index.
- Market Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p23
Presents charts and graphs reflecting economic indicators in the United States as of the week of December 20, 1999. Dow Jones Index; Standard & Poor's Index; Bond Index.
- Taming the Bear. Dizard, John // National Review;5/20/1996, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p50
The article presents an update on the trends in the U.S. bond market. In the course of the discussion the effect of the decline in interest rates on the U.S. bond market is analyzed. In addition, the bond transactions in the market and speculations prevalent in the market are provided. The...
- Market Post: Awaiting Next Week's Calendar, Eying Muni Yields. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p15
The article offers news briefs related to the bond market industry in the U.S. as of February 6, 2015. Topics include the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) reported 36, 259 trades. Traders are looking forward for the supply calendar and looking at rates to see how they impact volume...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p2
Reports developments related to the U.S. economy as of March 2002. Projections for an economic rebound by the Federal Open Market Committee; Increase in consumer price index and core rate according to the Labor Department; Decline of the general business conditions index of the Federal Reserve...
- Inflation and prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr98, p8
Reports on consumer price trends in the United States. Consumer, producer and commodity futures price levels in February 1998; Consumer expectation of inflation, according to the Blue Chip survey; Components of the consumer price index.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec98, p8
Focuses on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation in the United States (US) as of October 1998. Basis for the changes in CPI in the US; Forecast of the direction of US inflation.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p22
Presents statistics on the producer price index for all finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Consumer foods; Durable and nondurable goods; Capital equipment; Intermediate materials.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p24
Presents statistics on changes in the producer price index for finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Change from preceding period; Change from 3 months earlier; 6 months earlier; One year earlier.